SB Chapter 20: Echt *

RARE'S POV

He's a hitman. And his mission is me. He stayed with me because he's planning to kill me. After all nang pinagsamahan namin, after all the tears, laughter, kisses, ano yun, fake lang?

I took one more step behind me, I sniff, "Y-you said you love me." My voice is breaking.

Hindi siya tumingin sakin, "I said I love you but I lied."

There. He really said it. Infront of me, every words linger into my senses with torns. I cannot move upon hearing them, namalayan ko na lang na dinadala na ako palabas ng cell ni Virgo. I just kept on walking with Virgo guiding me kasi honestly di ko na makita yung harapan ko, my eyes are clouded with tears. This is not worth it. Hindi worth it na iniiyakan ko ang isang taong nangloko sakin but damn it! Damn I cant keep myself from crying.

"Just so you know, I will not leave you in this situation, baka ano pang gawin mo sa sarili mo."

Virgo and I were heading somewhere and I didnt even protest. I don't want to go home. Our- My home will just surely make me thought about Key, and Im tired of it. Masakit na kasi.

"Who." I felt him look at me, "Sinong gusto magpapatay sakin?"

All my life, wala naman akong naging kaaway. Na to the point na kailangang ipapatay niya ako. What did I do? I have been a good person like what my parents raised me. How can someone do that?

At this point, I dont hate Key just because he was assigned to kill me. Ang kinakagalit ko lang, he used me, he took advantage of me, he pretended like a nice guy but in the end his intention was really to kill me. He had so many chances, chances to kill me. Pero bakit pinaabot niya pa sa ganito, sa isang month kung saan may malaking chance na mabisto ko siya. Bakit pinatagal niya pa?

"We're here." Napatingin ako sa labas ng sasakyan, it stopped in a duplex building. Lumabas si Virgo at pinagbuksan ako ng pinto, as soon na lumabas ako sa sasakyan, pumasok na kami agad sa loob n duplex. "I'll let you sleep here hanggang sa maging okay ka na."

"Why." Tumingin siya sakin. "Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to me?" Tanong ko sakaniya.

"Simply because you are important to me." Sabi niya lang at naglakad na paalis. "I gotta go. Babalik ako mamaya." And he left.

"Maam?" Napatingin ako sa babaeng maid. Mukhang filipina ata siya. "Ako po ang magbabantay sainyo ngayon, alam ko pong pagod kayo. Nakahanda napo yung bathtub at higaan niyo maam."

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

...

I have never looked as worse as this in my whole life. I looked at myself in the mirror as I brush my hair, kahit nakaligo at nakaayos na ako, para parin akong zombie sa mukha ko ngayon. I didnt ate anything, thats maybe the reason why, and also because of...

Key.

For a month of being with him, I know he's being true to me. Kaya hindi ko parin talaga matanggap ang lahat ng to. The way he share his life to me, talagang nararamdaman ko na he's sincere and everything he shows me about him is purely true.

Or am I just deceived?

But the only thing that keeps me thinking is that bakit hindi niya pa ako pinatay. He said I'm going to be his last mission kasi gusto niya na magquit, pero bakit for those time na may chance siyang patayin ako, di niya ginawa?

I pick my phone. At this rate, I need him. I know I can trust him with this. I scroll down and search his name,

RACE.

...

KEY'S POV

I looked up to him as he enter the cell I'm in. His smirking face meet me. "Great job you did there earlier Key."

With his arrogant tone, my blood rushed. And I cannot contain my anger, I quickly grab his shirt. "You piece of shit! Don't you dare try to hurt her or else-"

"Or else what?" He slowly put my hands away from his chest. "If you can't do your job well, then I'll do it for you." He grab my chin as he close his face into mine, "You must appreciate it." He said almost whispering, "Your boss will do your job for you!"

I flinched upon his loud voice. "You can't kill her! She doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve you!"

*Punch*

I touched the surface where he hit me, "Fuck you!"

He smirked. "Actually, I'm not that bad." He went closer to me again. "I'm thinking about I will let you talk to her, you can do whatever you want to her right now for the last time. But just make sure you won't tell her that I was the one who want her dead. Or else, I'll kill you both."

That made me stop. I need to talk to her. So bad.

"Deal."

...

RARE'S POV

I hung up the phone as soon as I told Race what I want him to do and I'm glad that he happens to be in London so it's easy for him to travel here in Saint Omer ASAP. Pagkababa't pagkababa ni Race sa phone, aalis na daw siya. And he assured me that he will do his best to help me, to help us.

I trust my instincts.

*Knock knock*

Virgo is home? It's 9 pm now, ngayon lang siya umuwi? At pakialam ko naman? Tsk.

I climbed out of bed and went for the door.

O.O

"Rare."

My heart raced. He's here, infront of me.

"Key."

I dont care if he lied to me, I dont care if he was the one who wants to haunt me down, all I care right now is I want to hug him so tight. I miss him so much that it hurts.

I feel so relieved when he hugged me back. I miss his smell, his touch, all of him. "I'm not dreaming right? Please tell me this is not just an illusion." Sabi ko sakaniya.

He smiled at me. The Key smile. The next thing I know, he bend down to kiss me. I lost all my senses with that sudden gesture of him. He cupped my face and pinaglapat niya yung mga nose namin.

"This is real."

_______________________________________________________

Na p-pressure ako sa ending leche -____- Hope u enjoy the flow kekeke

Follow me on instagram: @_edenjoy

Please go and check Want You Naked written by yours truly and comment ur feedbacks jebaaaal :* Salamat!

Strange Bedfellow

(c) LadyPALE