SB Chapter 23: Conk *

RARE'S POV

I sit beside him in the waiting chair dito station. Tiningnan ko siya, fully dressed with hat and gloves and his case, he's all ready. He's all ready to leave me.

"Key, you should've told me your plans before you left. Ganun na lang bah? You'll leave after you told me you love me, after you gave me hope na magiging okay ang lahat pakatapos?" I said in a speed, and my mind is running mad for what he did. He can't just do this to me.

"Rare, I'm sorry, I know it's wrong to leave you without saying anythih. Your mother insisted na umalis na lang ako without telling you my plans para di ka daw umasa. Because she doesn't want you to get hurt." Explain niya sakin, but I can see it was pure gentleness.

"Paaasahin mo lang ba ako? Will you hurt me?"

He held out my hands and grasp it tightly, "Rare, look, a year and a half na lang ang kailangan ko para grumaduate. One step closer, I will be soon a Doctor. I had enough money naman, I want to pursue my dreams Rare. At isa pa, I want to have pride when I ask you to marry me. I want to succeed. In that time, I can give you a better life." He said and kiss me.

"Hindi mo kaya gawin yun na magkasama tayo? Why do you have to go? Why do we hve to be away from each other?" Naiintindihan ko naman siya, but honestly I want to be there in his struggle to become successful. I want to see him achieve his goals. Why do we have to be seperated?

"That was the plan, but I respect your parents' decision. Na they want you to focus on yourself muna. I also wanted it too. I want you to give yourself a time on your own. I promise I will come back. As soon that everything's okay."

I went silent as these things sink in my brain. Everything happened so fast that it gives me stress. Andaming nangyari for just a month. I trust Key, but to be away from him is so hard for me. But I dont want to be selfish. This is his happiness. This is for him. And tama siya, I need to focus on myself first.

I exhale, "Okay, but don't promise me. Please. Whatever may happen, will happen. I just want you to be what you wanna be, who you wanna be. Just... just be safe okay?" I cracked my voice as I began to be emotional. "Key..."

Niyakap niya ako nang pumatak na yung mga luha ko, "Just remember that I love you Rare. I do this for you, I do this because of you. Everything I do, I will offer it to you." He kissed my temple and I hug him tightly.

"I love you too." I look up at him, "For the short time we had shared, I learned a lot of things about myself. You taught me a lot pf things. Thank you for loving me Key."

He smiled and then he lowered his head and met me with a kiss. The most sweetest kiss we shared filled with so much love and compassion.

"Finding you is so hard, but loving you is easy."

I smiled upon on what he said. "I know." Sabi ko lang.

"I'm sorry kasi nung nalaman kong ako yung naging Phantom mo, naduwag ako. That that night we first met when we were young, di ko alam na magiging malaki yung impact nun sayo. I'm sorry." Sabi niya sakin. I just smiled as a response. Back at the apartment, nasabi na sakin nila mommy na dun sa house na inistay-han namin before nung nasa St. Petersburg kami, si Key ang tagabantay dun. He stayed at the basement. Kumbaga caretaker siya dun kahit ambata pa niya. It was the time na kasama niya pa yung mama niya. Palipat-lipat kasi sila then they settled in Italy after. Medyo nalungkot ako nun, he had a rough childhood.

That's also the reason why I got angry when he left. Andami ko pang gusto malaman, andami pa naming kailangan pag-usapan tapos umalis lang siya?