chapter 3

Jay 'the king' made a toast and everyone started digging in, they enjoyed the meal and focused on their food when sunghoon caught their attention as he speaks up , "so heeseung is it?" he ask as he smirks at heeseung, heeseung with a stern face and shaŕp eyes stared back "yes! it is" | the vamp continues "can you share more about youself, its our first time meeting a phoenix and we are all very curious about you and your kind" he gaze at heeseung with a hideous intent smile, heeseung glanced around and saw that they were all staring at him eagerly to hear from him...he left a short sigh and started sharing his life stories "you might be surprised but i was born here , in Enchancia around 700 years ago, however, i did not know how and where 'the exact place' i was born, i dont have parents and one old lady brought me up in a far away land, i was hidden in the mountains to keep myself safe as the lady who took care of me passed away, i havent met any of my kind, when i thought i was safe in the mountains, human hunters , warewolves and other beast were entering the forest one day, i managed to leave secretly and stay hidden as low as i can in different kingdoms, but i was often almost found out and captured so i moved here" ....

After he finished his sentence Jay looks at him and said "well, you've find the right place!" and heeseung replied with a short smile with the others nodding...heeseung was not a loud and cheerful creature, he was sharp, steady, calm and charismatic which made people drawn into him,
before they ended their meal , jungwon looks around the table searching " is kim sunoo still not here?" he ask curiously when nikki answered "i bet he's downtown creeping at wild foxes from above" he teased the fox who was not there, while everyone was busy chatting one person was quietly staring at heeseung throughout the whole dinner , heeseung asked jake who sat beside him "i have a bad feeling about that vampire, he sems untrustworthy" ... jake lets out a giggle before he speaks "brother sunghoon? dont worry its just his presence, he's my closest partner, though he is quiet mischevious and flirty sometimes, which is because he's a vampire, its just his nature, you'll like him the more you get to know him" he reasurred but heeseung thought to himself that he would not get along with him as even now he was still staring at him with a hideous smile...

After the pleasure dinner, they now left at their own way to do their own business, heeseung was still not familiar with the place so he decided to go back to his chamber, when he entered his chamber it was all dark as the candles were not lit, the blue moon shone over the window and heeseung walk towards it having no intention of lighting the candles, he looked up at sky relaxed , after a few seconds he speaks out "i know your'e there !" he turned and saw the tall man walking out of the shadow with his hideous smile, "good evening!" he greeted but heeseung had no intention of greeting back "why are you in my chamber?" he asked, sunghoon gave a dissapointing look "i just wanted to befriend the legendary phoenix! " he smiles as he gaze directly to heeseung's golden eyes, "if i may, please follow me" he jumps out of the window and turned into a bat waiting for heeseung, heeseung watched him still, not moving then sunghoon said to the hesitating heeseung "its okay we have a protective barrier, no one will saw you from the outside of the palace" he reasurred then heeseung too jumps out of the window and spread his wings now floating beside the bat, sunghoon was amazed by heeseung's form, he hadnt completely transformed but his glorious wings and aura , the way they glow merrily and moves he cant help but be in awe, heeseung snaps at the amazed bat "u done admiring me? where are we headed?" he asked, though heeseung was a bit suspicious of sunghoon , he had nothing else to do and he hasnt flown in a while so he followed him...

As they flew around freely, heeseung enjoyed being one with the wind and sky and his pace started to fasten, on the other hand sunghoon kept admiring him as he now follows the fast bird ... after a while, they landed on the back forest of the castle , "where are we?" asked heeseung, sunghoon now walks leisurely "the royal garden! follow me" | As they walk along the charming forest , they were having a conversation about the two .... "so how old are you?" sunghoon asked, "723!you?" | "oh! i see we're the same age ! im 719 yrs old, quiet young for a vampire though" he chuckles as he shows his dimple, heeseung was now staring at him findig the dimples that came out amusing, "well then i guess i can drop the formal act!" | "alright ! i too wanted to be comfortable with you!" sunghoon said smiling again at heeseung , instead heeseung replies "how can i be comfortable when you keep smiling hideously at me like that!" then sunghoon was taken aback by the answer , he stops at his trace and answers quiet frustrated "hey! thats my friendly smile! you can't discriminate !" heeseung just laughs, walking away when he reached a silver pond in the middle of the forest, the waters were sparkling from the light shone by the moon, he was amused by the beautiful view he saw and his wings automatically spread out and his aura released, he flew above the pond and plays with the water with his hands, he was so charming and his smile was ever so attractive that sunghoon cant help but stare at him amazed, he too floats with his human form and flew over heeseung, they were just playing with the wind flying around when they circled each other above the pond ... their eyes met quickly locking their gaze, as much as heeseung was attractive, sunghoon was no less of a looker, his pale skin and perfect sidelines made him more atractive not to mention his fangs which was not extended right now and his amusing dimples...heeseung carefully scans the face of the vampire next to him and he could feel a string attached to them which he had never experienced before, sunghoon too knew he had deep connections with the bird infront of him and they both were clever enough to realise their seductive aura releasing....

Sunghoon smiled at the release of his aura brightly at heeseung, but heeseung quickly stops and flew away alarming sunghoon , when he was far enough from sunghoon he calls him " i should head back, thank you for showing me around count dracula" he snigger at him and flew away leaving sunghoon "hey!! dont call me with that stupid old man's name!" he shouts back as he left a smile on seeing him off..."now how am i going to start this?"

-lonelypotato♡><