Chapter 7

"brother hee! are you okay?" sunghoon asked worried at heeseung who was lying on the ground, heeseung replies with a slight smile in a faint voice "i~m fine!" he quickly closed his eyes as he lost a lot of blood...sunghoon panics and holds the wound  with his hands to stop the bleeding when heeseung held his hand and speaks "its ok~it will heal itself after a while~im a phoenix after all~" he said making sunghoon sigh in relief...

    Sunghoon still held heeseung and lets him rest his head in his lap not being able to let go, however there was something he forgot, he was a vampire who breeds on blood, his vampire insticts slowly kick in and his eyes were starting to glow slowly at the sight of blood in his hands, he inhales the smell of blood heavily and to make it worse, the blood had a  delightful smell that he had never smelt before, his fangs extended and snarled at the blood...

     His vampire instincts took control over all his body and was craving for the blood of the phoenix before him, however his mind tried his best on pulling himself together, he struggled at helding himself back, his body started trembling and the longer he inhales the smell of blood the stronger his desire get..heeseung's wounds slowly started to heal but the blood on him was still there, sunghoon tried his best in holding himself back...

    Maybe the wound was too big to heal quickly in a matter of time, sunghoon couldnt hold it any longer , he bends down at heeseung and sniffed the blood with his body shivering..he closed his eyes and frowns telling himself not to do it , he opened his eyes and found himself now about to lick the blood, then his mind suddenly took control "if you wanna eat something then this is better than that" he speaks to himself and suddenly placed his lips on heeseung's lips...

    When he did so, his fangs quickly shrunk back and his shivering body from him trying to hold back too quickly stopped which also surprised him and he opened his eyes and pulled away from heeseung's lips, he felt his heart pounding just like it did before when he was touched by heeseung, his desire for blood quickly changed to the desire for heeseung's lips...he gently pressed heeseung's lips with his thumb and opened his mouth slightly then he bends down and again connect their lips, his tongue moved on its own visiting every place inside heeseung's mouth,

       Heeseung however hadnt completely lost conciousness, he was just resting to heal faster but when he felt sunghoon's tongue in his mouth , his body react on its own and started kissing him back, they connect their mouth deep and devours each other, they felt right with each other and couldnt stop for a while...After , they broke the connect to catch their breath now inhaling and exhaling the air heavily...

   When sunghoon looked at heeseung's body the wound was completely healed and there were no more traces of a scratch ... "brother hee! your wound !" and heeseung looked at his wound and sigh in relief , "its now done!" his strength regained and now he was able to sit by himself beside sunghoon, there was silence  and an awkward tension rose between them...after a while sunghoon spoke to heeseung "brother hee~ what happened with those wolves?" he asked, heeseung went silent for a second and answers "they attacked me while i was asleep and i couldnt fought back right away since they were ambushing me from all sides but i managed to change before they could tore me apart~" , his statement made sunghoon sorrowful...

    After some time heeseung looks at sunghoon "by the way , why are you here? arent you suppose to head back to the palace?" he asked and sunghoon stares back with his seductive eyes "i wouldnt need to go back with you still here..i came because i missed you~darling" he smirked, heeseung was not used to this tone of talking and he smiles defeatedly "why do you keep calling me darling ?" he asked to which sunghoon answered "thats how i call everyone whom i cherish~" then heeseung asked back with a smirk "so you cherished me?" he teasingly asked but little did he know how flirty vampires can get as it was their nature, " yes you are! you're the most beautiful creature i have and will cherish~" he gazed directly at heeseung's eyes making him slightly smile in defeat and  give up..

   Heeseung then lay down on sunghoon's lap closing his eyes , "if your'e going to stay with me then you can be the night watch, i know vampires dont need sleep~now if you may, let me rest~" .. sunghoon smiled admiring at the royal bird comfortably placing his head on his lap "as you wish, darling~" then he caress the other's hair softly and they spend the night in the forest with each other by their side...

   when the dawn breaks , the golden sunglight shining through the trees woke up heeseung who was greeted by the vampire "morning darling~" ... heeseung got up and stretched out , "i hope you spend the night okay!" he asked facing sunghoon , "it was delightful actually" he answers , now they both were smiling being used to each other's company...Right then jake and nikki flew above them and head down towards them "oh! brother sunghoon! what are you doing here?" jake asked confused, sunghoon gave a dissapointed look and answers "to check on brother hee! last night he was attacked by a pack of wolves! he bled so much! you should've sent someone to accompany him!" he scolds them and they both loked at heeseung worried , "goodness! brother hee are you okay? pardon our carelessness! is there any damage?" jake asked worried , "i am alright now, thanks to brother sunghoon" he reasurred them , "the gnomes were suppose to come right away but they had a situation of their own, so they are coming down here right now" nikki informs them, sunghoon then suggest "alright , then its only a matter of time before they reached here, so why dont you guys escort brother hee back to the castle!" then jake and nikki agrees right away "as we should! brother hee needs a rest!".. they were trying to take heeseung back when he stopped and grabs sunghoon's hands "what about you?" he asked worried as sunghoon didnt intend on returning with them, "i cant let those wolves get away just like that after breaking the law! dont worry i will be back soon darling~" he gave a smirk and lets go of heeseung's grasp..jake and nikki exchange glance smiling at each other when they read the atmosphere between the two myths..."i agree! now let us leave brother hee!" jake said as he grabs heeseungs hand and flew away from the area..."now let me finish my job!"

     Sunghoon flew away and landed at the warewolves shelter, he slammed , destroying the entrance of the shelter quickly alarming all the wolves inside...he entered with a dark and poisonous aura with his sharp extended fangs and his eyes glowing bloody red , the wolfs were on their two feet with their sharp nails and fangs nervous and alert at the behaviour of the vampire.."okay! now tell me, who is your leader?" he asked with his murderous smile and the wolves all turned to the right side looking at their leader...Sunghoon quickly haste to him and bite him on his neck making the wolf screech and the other wolves were terrified at the sight but they did not dare to move, sunghoon bites deep in the wolfs nape and sucked his blood devouring , the wolf was on the brink of death when sunghoon stopped and threw him on the floor rashly..the wolves steeped back when their leader was thrown with blood all over him at their side.."you should thank him for taking the punishment for your attack at the royal phoenix! your'e pack will be banned from hunting in the voilet forest!and stay away from the phoenix if you still want your blood inside your body" he threatens them and wipes his mouth and left the place...

"you should thank him for taking the punishment for your attack at the royal phoenix! your'e pack will be banned from hunting in the voilet forest!and stay away from the phoenix if you still want your blood inside your body" he threatens them and ...

   When he got back to the castle he immediately went to the fountain to clean himself up... behind him heeseung was staring at the vampire washing off the blood in his face, "i see you had a meal!" ~ "brother hee!"

-lonelypotato♡~