Chapter 9

"tell me why are you so obsessed with me?" heeseung asked with a charming smile and sunghoon stopped at his pace when he saw heeseung smiling at him with the fading sunset lighting his face, it was the most beautiful sight he have ever seen, "how could i not?" sunghoon answered not thinking clearly making heeseung giggle at his answer , then when sunghoon realised what he said he got flustered at his own words looking away, sunghoon cant figure why he is tiptoeing on words he said like that to heeseung, he naturally flirts with everyone and those simple words never meant that much to him before..

Once again he looked at him making heeseung noticed the stare, now their eyes were locked again, both their eyes were slowly landing on each other's lips, then they moved closer slowly and when they were close enough to catch each others breath , they were disturb by a flying object across them which made them stopped and backed away from each other, when they looked to see who it was, they saw the fox flying around yet once again, sunghoon was so done with him interrupting them every time the atmosphere was tensing up, heeseung on the other hand pretends as if nothing happened when the fox slowly aproached them "my my! what is the vampire doing here again?" he asked teasing at the vampire, sunghoon gave a death glare and answered , "why dont you go on your way ? you seem busy" sunoo chuckles at the angry vampire, "not exactly busy but you lovebirds seem to need space ,so then i shall go my way!" then his statement alarmed both the two , in their mind they were both thinking 'love?' then before sunoo could go away sunghoon said back , "i am not a bird silly!" and sunoo turns back to reply "you can always change anytime!" he then leave them...heeseung left the window as he said to sunghoon "thank you for informing me about the ritual, you should head back" he said and without further conversation they seperated their ways, heeseung lay down on his bed thinking "love huh?"

On the day of the ritual, all the royals were preparing themselves before heading down to the town, "you nervous?" nikki asked heseung who was climbing up to the pegasus, "maybe~"hee answered calmly which made nikki giggle at how confident and relaxed heeseung was even though it was his first time and also made him admire heeseung more..."so, we just need to wait for the king!" jake announced when sunoo leisurely speakes floating , "he's coming out right now" he points at Jay who was coming out of the castle..Then Jay joins the others riding on his pegasus and flew towards the town...

When they landed on the town, a number of people were welcoming the King and his royals , then they were headed towards their destination, as they were walking in the middle space given by the people of the crowded road sunghoon kept glancing to see if heeseung was okay and as usual heeseung normally walked alongside as if it was a regular thing for him, but like they predicted the people kept staring at heeseung as they have never seen him before and knew that he was a phoenix though heeseung wore a long hood to hide his body , his face was still visible...

The ritual went well in the afternoon continuing in the night, heeseung too didnt have any problem with the enchanting ritual, he did use his powers to light the goblet and as expected everyone was immersed in his power when he only used his eyes to light it...

They were going to spend the night in Jungwon's old cottage which looked normal from the inside but actually enchanted and have lots of rooms and space in the inside...when they were about to enter each of their room jake noticed sunghoon and heeseung missing , they knew sunghoon would not be in trouble and would not need rescuing but they got worried about heeseung and jake volunteers to go and search and check on him..

Meanwhile heeseung was taking a stroll on the nearby lake just across the town, as he walks through the open space along with the glowing fireflies ,he notice a stare from the water, he slowly went over and kneels down giving a warm smile to the creature under the water , "its alright~im harmless" he said and the mermaid slowly takes out her head from the water observing heeseung, heeseung slowly reaches out his hand and press the mermaids nose softly making her smile and quickly swam around , later all her friends came out and played openly with heeseung watching them, then one of them made a water bubble and starts to float in the air , they were now all focused on the bubble which was floating towards heeseung's direction and when it did heeseung added a small fire inside the bubble and it starts to flew up and quickly all the mermaids swim around and started making those bubbles which made heeseung giggles at how adorable they were..

As heeseung was enjoying his time , someone stood afar from the lake observing him , it was indeed sunghoon who was quietly staring amused at the royal phoenix, he was immersed in his beauty , he knows he was attracted to him in a way he has never attracted before...while heeseung was playing with the mermaids jake flew above him and when he spotted heeseung he quickly landed beside him, "brother hee! i was searching for you?" when jake suddenly appeared all the mermaids swam away and hid deep down, when jake witness their action he looks at heeseung surprised, "were you spending time with the mermaids?" he asked then heeseung nodded shocking jake even more, "thats- wow! amazing! those mermaids never show themselves to anyone! they always hide when someone approached them!" he exclaimed and heeseung just smiles at him , "so why were you searching for me?" he asked , "oh! that? we were worried since you were missing for quiet some time" he said and heeseung too understands him and suggest heading back together and so they did...

On reaching the cottage , heeseung too takes a room for himself and locks it, he took off his hood and his coat now he was wearing only a plane white shirt with a black trousers comfortably, he blows off all the candles and was bout to lay down on his bed when he sense a certain person's presence, he smirked and speak out "again ? in my room?" he said looking back at where sunghoon was slowly coming out from the shadow of his room walls, "you are quiet good at finding me darling~" sunghoon said as he stood infront of hee, "well you followed me all day in my shadows , so how can i not recognize you" he replied back , sunghoon now smiles at heeseung seducing "so you knew i was watching you all day and yet no complains?" hee smirked at him , "want me too?" and then suddenly there was a seductive tension rising between the two and , and... and... and!!!!

-lonelypotato♡~