Chapter 13

"its gonna be alright!" heeseung said while tearing up and carried sunghoon (bridal style) and flew up, the others saw him and quickly approched them worried, "how is he?" jake asked worried though sunghoon was still concious and wide awake, "i am fine~" he leisurely said making heeseung frown "no your'e not!" he said whilst sniffing , "those wicked wizards! always trying to attack the palace with their wicked tricks!" nikki said in anger, "i believe we should make the protective barrier in a way that no one can enter without permission now!" Jay suggest and everyone agrees and fly all over the area to reinstate the new barrier except for heeseung who was carrying injured sunghoon, "you can let me go now!" sunghoon said earning a stare from heeseung..

Hee then flew towards his chamber and placed sunghoon on his bed making sunghoon chuckles at the hospitality , "seriously ! im fine" he said smiling at heeseung who was taking a chair and sat beside him "quiet!" he said as he holds sunghoon's hands with both his arms and held it near his forehead as he tilts his head down serious...After a few seconds , in the dark room heeseung's tears started flowing down, which were shining in gold , sunghoon looks at it amazed and drawn into it, then there was light glowing inside heeseung's hands where sunghoon's hand was placed, sunghoon widened his eyes in surprised but couldnt speak a word as heeseung was silent and serious... after not long heeseung opened his eyes and let go of sunghoon's hand to check on his head, he get up and leaned closed to him touching his head , sunghoon was flustered at the sudden movement not being able to calm his heart...

"thats a relief!" heeseung sighs with a pale face making sunghoon confused, he ruffles his hair and noticed that his wounds were gone, "wait! brother hee did you?" he asked as he sat up , heeseung gave him a reasurred smile, "your'e fine now!" he said in a faint voice making sunghoon sorrowful and huggs him tightly, "why did you do it? i know that type of method drains you the most!" sunghoon said worried with a smile still hugging, "i see youv'e been reading about me! ive never mention that i was drained when using this force!" heeseung huggs back making sunghoon smile "well i had to! still you couldve just use your tears on me!" he said again worried, "tears took too long time to heal! i cant wait that long!" hee said patting his back, sunghoon now broke the hug and instead he pulls him down on the bed embracing him, "well then! since you are drained, you should take a rest" he said gently stroking heeseung's hair, "with you here?" heeseung clamly questions , "well my coffin is destroyed and i havent been able to spend time much with you since you spend all your time with eunso!" he said making heeseung rolled his eyes, "at least im spending time with her like a normal person, not flirting with her like you!" he said glaring at him , sunghoon now looks at him in disbelief "when did i? why would i ever flirt with eunso?" he asked confused still earning a glare by heeseung, "well if hugging and caressing her hair is not flirting i dont know what it is!" he said looking away...

Sunghoon sighs and smiles in defeat , he holds heeseung's face and tell him, "thats because she was using a potion i gave her , and she normally huggs me as she thinks of me as her own brother!it may be seen as flirting to others because of my tensing presence, but if that upsets you i wont do it anymore, for many men and women shall pass by but my eyes shall only land on you always~" heeseung was now flushed at the sudden confession, again the butterflies living in his stomach awakes and floats around in him, silence filled the room for a moment and heeseung holds his grip together and replied with a smile, "and why shall you do that?" he asked hoping for the answer he desire, sunghoon got flustered at the question and gulps nervously "because I-...I..." heeseung smirked at him and said "you?" | "I...l-love you!" he said and quickly close his eyes embarrased saying it from his own mouth with heeseung a few inches away from him, heeseung smiled brightly and his face lighten up from the answer, he gently caress sunghoon's face and leans in to his ear whispering "i love you too!" then sunghoon too opens his eyes and kissed heeseung with joy from the confession
....(nothing happened they just slept! dont let your imagination go wild -_- )

*gasp* "no! what am i seeing?" eunso exclaimed
shocked at what she saw in the garden , it was sunghoon sitting at the shade of a tree with heeseung lying on his lap as sunghoon plays with his hair dearly, "its called love my dear!" sunoo said as he suddenly appeared near eunso watching the two, "goodness! brother sunoo ! you surprised me! and what did you say love?" sunoo giggles his focus still at the couple, "you heard me right! dont you see the sparking love between the two?" he asked making eunso speechless as her eyes widened, "love? how can there be love between two men? and besides they're different creatures for goodness sake!" she said almost shouting at sunoo, "tskkk" sunoo close his eyes frustrated , he crossed his arms and resumes "well why not? have you ever seen another vampire besides brother hoon! no you dont, no one knows if there are still vampires or not, and have you seen another phoenix beside brother hee? and again you dont! everyone believes phoenix are an extinct creature , and i dont think its a lie to say brother hee is the last on earth! so , shall they be alone forever just becuase they are the last of their kind?" he said raising an eyebrow on eunso who was deep in thought with a weary face, she replied with a faint voice, "well, at least they could be having a woman not a man.." sunoo sighs frustrated, "i have no idea about that but if i am righg they are amazingly attracted to both their unique presence and aura! " eunso now whimpers at the loss of his attempt to charm heeseung, "now! now! your carriage has already arrived! you should leave now ~" sunoo forced an awkward smile at eunso as he escorts her outside the palace and left the couple...

-lonelypotato♡~