Chapter 11

"Who might you be?" he asked at the girl with blonde hair in a silver gown, "my name is eunso!" she answers smiling at him, "eunso!" nikki flew towards them as he call out to her, "brother nikki!" she exclaims in joy when she greeted him, "i see you have met brother heeseung" he said as he looks at heeseung, "so his name is heeseung!,i just met him now, its such a pleasure to be able to meet a phoenix" she said when she looks at heeseung with her admiring eyes, "the pleasure is mine! now i shall leave you two to talk!" he said politely and left the two...

    "he seems hard to get along with" she said as she watched heeseung walking away, "he wasnt hard to get along with us though" nikki said confused, earning a dissapointed glare by eunso, "so you meant to say he dont like me?" nikki smiles pretending not to know and eunso looks away with a mischevious smile, "just wait brother nikki, i am going to make him adore me" she said smirking creepily as if she was planning a trap, "i'll be rooting for you~" nikki said leisurely as he walks away, making eunso angry and shouts "dont look down on me!..hmp" she too walks away in anger...

       Meanwhile sunghoon was leisurely enjoying his time lying on the branch of a tree at the royal garden, he felt relaxed at the cool breeze blewing over him and the trees waving as if they were dancing , later he smelled something familiar which made him smile in excitement , he grinned at the thought of it and the smell got closer and closer to him, now he looks down and see heeseung walking in the garden heading towards the pond, he keeps on silently watching and follows him from above,

   Heeseung on the other hand knew someone was watching him and also knew who he was, still he played along and head towards the pond acting insecure...When he reached the pond he stood still and breathes in the fresh air of nature, sunghoon landed down  without making any sound and creeps silently as he can behind heeseung, he moves closer and closer and when he was close enough he opens his mouth then heeseung suddenly shouts and turns back making sunghoon shouts in surprised, "boo!", "ahhhh!" heeseung chuckles at how adorable sunghoon got when he jumps back and shouts being scared, "seriously!!!!brother hee!" he continues to shout still in shock when heeseung was laughing from the satisfying action, "you shouldnt have tried to creep on me like that!" he was still losing it when sunghoon just stare at him in disbelief , he knew that he could never scare or prank him....

   Sunghoon now just smiles in defeat as he watched heeseung cracking up, he loved seeing that sight, he loved it when heeseung smiles and laugh in joy, his heart skipped a beat at the sight and he now know damn well what he was feeling, it was only a matter of time before he confessed, "brother hee! i have something to say to you!" sunghoon said smiling in a calm manner and heeseung pulls himself together and answers , "yes? go on!" , "I-" and before sunghoon could continue he was interrupted by a call beside them

     "brother sunghoon!" eunso shouts at sunghoon who was standing across him, sunghoon too smiles when seeing eunso , she quickly ran towards them and hugged sunghoon the moment she reached the place, sunghoon too hugged back and smiles warmly at her, "eunso ! my lovely~ you've become a grown up!" he said as he caress her hair, eunso lift her head up to sunghoon still not letting her grip at sunghoon's body go,"ive missed you so much brother sunghoon!" she smiles genuinely happy at the sight of sunghoon..

      While the two were acting all lovey dovey heeseung was staring at them with his side glare not pleased at the sight, "tch" he said in a low tone, then eunso saw heeseung beside them and removed her hand from sunghoon and proceeds to greet him, "brother hee! we meet again! you must be very close with brother sunghoon!" she said trying to get a good side on heeseung then heeseung politely replied in a calm manner, "from the way i see it you must be closer than me!" he said making sunghoon flustered "huh?" , sunghoon tilts his head in confusion , despite heeseungs behaviour eunso refuse to give up, "it must look that way, brother hoon always take great care of me during my teenage years , i am like a sister to him" she replies with a bright smile making heeseung pulling down his walls when knowing that sunghoon took care of her since her childhood...

    "is that so?" hee finally smiles back making eunso noods in joy, now sunghoon was not happy with the situation, he felt a deep strike in his heart when he saw heeseung smile towards a girl, neverthless of who she was, right then they were disturb by jake who was flying towards them, "here you all were, its getting late ! we are going to hold a feast for eunso, you guys better head back soon" he said making them all agree and walks back to the castle..

  At the royal dining table eunso sat next to heeseung being awfully friendly with him , maybe she was abosorbed by heeseung's mythical presence the others thought, but sunghoon who was sitting directly across them had no other thought besides eunso stealing heeseung away from him and heeseung leaving him for eunso, though it was just his delusional thoughts, he was filled with a dark and deppressed aura which made nikki who was seated next to him uncomfortable..."brother hoon ! are you alright?" , "never been better!" he replies in a cold and grief expression, nikki lets out a heavy sigh and decided to stay silent for now...

    "ehh? that long? arent you lonely by yourself?" | "hmm~i never had the thought of lonely so i guess i wasnt!" heeseung answers at all of eunso's curiosity, they both became familiar with each other on heeseung opening up to her and spends more time with her as eunso keeps following heeseung everywhere, however sunghoon on the other hand felt neglect of heeseung's attention and wanted to have alone time with him ....

-lonelypotato♡~