Chapter 14 (FIN)

A year later,

"im finished!", "im done too!" nikki and jake said as they stretched out, "brothers! wait for meee! seriously why do the villagers suddenly want my reviews!" heeseung said as he writes on the manuscript clenching his teeth , moving his hands as fast as he can, "well the villagers adore you after you opened to them!" jake said making heeseung frowns as he writes "maybe i shouldnt have! my workload just became more tough!" , jake and nikki got up as the sun began settling down, "hope you can finish soon!" nikki said giggling almost teasing when the two playfully walks out, heeseung sighs in grief "those two! And where is that good for nothing vampire! he should be helping me not fooling around!" he angrily writes his manuscript which he was able to finish in the early night...

Heeseung took a stroll on the garden to refresh himself from the long day, he breathes in the fresh nature air with the crickets singing in the deep woods, it was perfect...he then opens his wings and fly around freely having nothing on his mind...He close his eyes and flew backwards around the sky when he was grabbed by someone, he turns to see who it was and to his surprise he saw the vampire standing infront of him (still floating) as he gaze lovingly direct to his eyes...heeseung however gave him a glare making him surprised and immediately changed to an apologetic look, "where have you been all day?" heeseung gave an evil smile as if he was about to murder him, sunghoon gave him back an awkward and forced smile answering in a low and soft tone, "did you have a bad day?darling~" heeseung loked at him with his murderous eyes still giving him the evil smile, "did i? i dont remeber!"

Sunghoon knew heeseung was in bad condition and he quickly holds him and flew around, "i can fly by myself!" heeseung said as he was carried by the vampire, "but i insist!" sunghoon said as he continues to fly, he knew heeseung liked being pampered, heeseung closed his eyes and lay lazily on the hands of sunghoon as the wind greets them, his grieve now dissapears when he was together with his lover.. after some time sunghoon brought him back to his chamber, heeseung streched his body and was ready to go to bed right away when he was pulled by sunghoon,

"what now?do you have something to say?" hee asked curious at the sudden act of the vampire, sunghoon goes quiet and looks at heeseung with his charming eyes, "i know i have said many times about how much i love you but i dont think that word is now deep enough for me to show it" he becomes serious all of a sudden making heeseung smile in appreciation, "so?" he said making sunghoon breathes in heavily , he slowly took out something from his clothes and gave it to heeseung, "it is for you my love! i have search it far and wide to prove my eternal love!" he said making heeseung surprised and emotional at the flower he gave him, "my!my! though your words are enough, you still took trouble and find a forget-me-not flower to hand it to me, this proves more than eternity that we will be together forever!" heeseung said as he quickly embrace sunghoon in his arms with his tears flowing, "yes that is what i want! love for eternity! even in the next life! i want to be born as your lover again~"

The night was filled with romantic tension all over the place, they broke the hug now quickly going in for the deep and tense kiss, sunghoon pushed him down to the bed still not releasing his lips, infact he got more pasionate as he moves his tongue all over heeseung's mouth, he liked the warm and cozy flavour of heeseung's mouth, then their clothes now were on the ground making them naked, sunghoon goes down and sucked heeseung's neck and left marks all over him , he sits up and take heeseungs leg and placed it on his shoulders now licking his body from his very thigh up to his upper body making hee shiver from pleasure, as they were going in for another connect on the lips, heeseung broke the contact when something came to his mind, "i thought of eunso just now!" he said making sunghoon shocked "what? why would you be thinking about her in times like this?" he asked not happy at the situation, "im just curious, what kind of myth is she?" he asked curious as it suddenly came to him, "a gargoyle" sunghoon said making heeseung eyes go wide in surprise, "gargoyle? i thought she would be a fox or a swan but a gargoyle?" he said in surprised making sunghoon laugh, "well you have your answer! enough!" he said and quickly continues the kiss spending a lovely night .... (well i'll let your imagination run wild~you can think about it however you may 😏 )

fyi- a forget-me-not is a rare flower for lovers even in that time , and since there were no wedding or rings at that time, they propose or engage to each other in different ways, and they believed that giving a forget-me-not flower is the eternal contract of two persons staying together for all eternity..

Years after Years passed and after a thousands of decade, vampires and every other mythical creatures were now extinct and considered only a fairytale for childrens..

current time 10:50 am (Seoul)

Sunghoon nervously stands infront of bighit building as it was his first day as a trainee, he reluctantly went inside greeted by the satff and showed him to the practice room, as he went by multiples of rooms he saw the other kids dancing and he was amazed at them , he too wanted to become like them, when he reached the room he was assigned to he slowly opens the door and saw a man slightly taller than him , the man came to him and greeted him, "annyeong! my name is lee heeseung! you must be the new trainee, i hope we get along!" he said as he lends his hand to shake his hand , sunghoon shakes his hand as he greeted back, "annyeong! nice to meet you! i am park sunghoon! please take care of me!" they exchange greetings and sunghoon couldnt take his eyes off heeseung as it was his first time meeting a trainee, all he ever saw were atheletes and he was amused by hee's presence , he admires and looks up to him though he wasnt the only one, after spending more time he knew that a lot of the other trainee's admire him, though he himself was quiet popular too because of his handsome face...surprisingly the two became closer and even made their debut together, sunghoon and heeseung were somehow strangely friendly from the start both of them thinking, "maybe he was a close companion of mine in my previous life!" and their journey in the 21st century began...

The End

Again i would like to say something! ahem!! you might be confused as to who was the top and the bottom! well to clear your confusion ,i'll tell you..
Even i dont know !skskskssk!! mianhe!! i really like heeseung as the top but then i remeber that they were not human beings and that was a decade ago, so why not change the system a bit i suggest, then they both became the top and the bottom, changing with however the mood takes em.. yknow what im sayin? ihihihi!! sorry forgive my sins!! i will not delay you anymore, get out now!! go read another fanfic!! sayonara!!

-lonelypotato♡~

Engene yeorobunnn!!

Just wanted to say , I wrote another heehoon ff
              "Young Adult (heehoon)"

Check it out!!!  [edited]