VII

Sunflower Marie May

Sunny felt the pain before she saw the blood dripping down her mocha leg.

Sunflower rushed towards her small conjoined bathroom, rummaging through the cupboards for a solution.

Mumbling a long string of very colorful curses as she only managed to find a single sanitary pad.

Sunny had been too preoccupied with her business and her now budding love life that she had completely disregarded her timely visit from mother nature.

Another short sharp jab shot through her abdomen, a loud wail of undescribable pain slipping past her rosey lips.

Clenching her teeth Sunny hobbled towards the toilet seat, she had a single sanitary pad in had.

Foolishly she had forgotten to budget for this month during her grocery shopping trips.

Gritting her teeth in a mix of pain and anger she recalled how she couldn't ask any of her friends to do the dirty work for her.

Georgia was still out on her work trip in Nottingham, she couldn't help even if she wanted to.

Poor Margret had been dragged by her husband John to his annual fishing trip, and how it was good "bonding" time for their marriage.

And Liviy was working overtime today, since Sunny had stolen her away from her job yesterday due to her own delusional dreams.

She only had one option left.

Shakily she reached for her phone on the marble counter top,scrolling through her contacts Sunny contemplated waiting the pain out till she was strong enough to leave her threshold.

But her body had other plans, a harsh throbbing pain gutted at her insides, doubling over the raven haired girl solemnly presses the contact.

The low dragged ring of the phone sounded through the empty bathroom. Sunny didn't know how she was to say this, her brain was short circuiting.

As Sunny was about to cut the phone, the dial clicked and a deep baritone voice that Sunny had easily grown accustomed to answered.

"Sunflower" his rough enchanting voice rang through her ears, as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up.

"V-vinny, I need H-help."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

____________________________________

~Vincenzo Vayéttì~

____________________________________

The sickening crack of another finger breaking sounded throughout the dark dingy cellar.

"Mercy Please!" The man's weak voice pleaded. He thrashed around in the metallic chair, as the large butchers knife sliced through what was left of his right hand.

Three more to go.

Hot fresh tears streamed down his pale white skin, his voice horse and rough from screaming and begging for them to end his life.

The Sheffield Love Experiment On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara