I'm sure they'll like you

I woke up to the noise of Aleksi shouting in my ear.

»Come on Luna we're gonna be late!« He screamed before he started giggling at my reaction.

I jumped back in shock. This is not how I wanted to be woken up on such a stressful day. Me and Aleksi have been studying music in The Netherlands for a while now and it's finally the day we're moving back to Oulu, Finland. While Aleksi has friends in Finland, I had lost contact with all of my friends. They were all annoyed at me for moving away, so they broke off all contact. However, Aleksi had promised me that I can become friends with his Bandmates.

After me and Aleksi had some breakfast, we went back to our hotel room and packed our things.

»Our plane leaves in an hour.« I told him.

He looked really nervous, as if he was going to see people he has never met before. That's the expression I should have on my face, not him!

»Is something wrong?« I asked

»I'm just worried that's all« He explained.

I pulled him in for a tight hug and kissed his forehead. He hugged me back and I could tell that he felt safe in my arms.

We arrived at the Airport and we checked in, we made our way to our plane.

»This is it...« Aleksi started.
»We're finally going home!« He said with a beaming smile on his face.

I couldn't help it. A few tears rolled down my face, we were going home! Aleksi wiped the tears away from my face with his thumb and reassured me that everything will be okay once we had made it to Oulu. I couldn't wait to meet his band mates, I couldn't wait to make new friends!

»My Bandmates are picking us up from the airport« He said.

»Do they know i'll be there too?« I asked with a worried look on my face.

»Yes, They're all very excited to meet you, Luna. I'm sure they'll like you« He explained.

While on the plane, Aleksi showed me pictures of his Bandmates.

»This is Niko« He said while a man with gorgeous, long brown hair appeared on his phone. He swiped to the next picture.

»And this is Joel« He explained. I froze. The man had deep blue eyes, his hair was long and blonde and he styled it in a way that a bit of it covered his face. his right arm was covered in tattoos and he had the most beautiful smile.

»I like him...« I said.

Really Luna! Did you have to say that out loud? Especially in-front of Aleksi...

Before I could even say anything else, Aleksi exited the photos app and went straight to Instagram. He started typing 'Joel Hokka' and clicked on the profile. Aleksi handed me his Phone with a grin on his face. I had never seen this face before. He almost looked Proud.

I scrolled through Joel's feed.
»man this guy is hot« I thought to myself.
I stared at the pictures for a while now before Aleksi took his phone back.

»Give it back!« I screamed at him without thinking.

He still had that grin on his face.

»You like him? Or do you love him? You were zooming in on every picture, Luna... Did you forget I was still here?« He asked.

I couldn't tell Aleksi that I most definitely had feelings for his Blonde, long haired Bandmate, Especially after only looking at pictures, I hadn't even met him yet.

»No I don't love him!« I started »I just like his Hair and Eyes, that's all« I said. Aleksi nodded at me as if he understood, but he couldn't wipe that grin off of his face.

I must have fallen asleep on the plane because I woke up with my head resting on Aleksi's shoulder. I sat up and looked at him.

»Morning, we're gonna be in Oulu very soon« He said before going back to his phone. He was messaging someone but I couldn't see who.

A/N:
Thank you for reading my first chapter of my first ever story! I hope you enjoyed! Please feel free to comment some ideas please, that would be great! I hope to upload again soon!!