Number 12: Cock

Please read:
It's been so long but i'm alive
feel free to read over the story again bc u probably forgot everything that happened lmao (I did too tbh)
regarding the title of this chapter, Please tell me you guys understand the joke
Warning: ⚠️SMUT⚠️
enjoy besties
————————————————————————
Joel pushed me inside, slammed the door shut and locked it behind us. In my mind I was telling myself that he deserved it. The way he treated my when he got jealous made me upset so I had decided to tease him all night to get him angry and it definitely worked.

Joel grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head. He pushed his body right up against mine so I couldn't escape his grip.

»What do you think you're doing, bitch?« He growled in my ear.

»Doing what?« I asked him innocently, gazing into his crystal blue eyes.

»Good girls don't tease, Luna.« I couldn't reply as one of his hands moved to my throat.

»You look so pretty with my hand around your throat, darling« He said seductively and increased his grip on my body.

He pulled me up so I was on my tiptoes and he slowly and teasingly connected our lips.

He kissed me hungrily and as soon as I started to respond to his kisses, he stopped his movements and pulled away.

»Look at you, so needy for love and attention. How much more pathetic are you, darling?« His words made me weak, turning me on even more. I loved Joel's dominant side.

His hands began to roam my body. He ran his hand up my thigh lifting up the skirt of my dress in the process. He rested his hands on my ass and squeezed it harshly, causing a light moan to escape my lips.

»Joel I- I« I didn't know what I was trying to say to him, but whatever it was, I couldn't get it out.

»Use your words, little girl.« Joel spoke softly into my ear.

»I want you, Joel. Please-« I suddenly spoke.

»You've got to be more specific than that, little one. I don't know what you want otherwise...« Joel responded with a grin on his face.

»Joel you know what I mean!« I said slightly annoyed. I didn't like how he was now teasing me.

»Carry on giving me an attitude Luna, and you'll end up with your lipstick smudged and mascara running down your face.«

His words made me want him even more. I pulled on his T-shirt and kissed his lips once again.

With his body still pressed against mine, I could feel his bulge growing through his pants.

He quickly moved his hands to my shoulders and forced me down to the ground until I was on my knees infront of him.

I waisted no time and instantly started unbuckling his belt and pulling his trousers down.

Joel reached his hand down and forced me to look at him by sliding his fingers under my chin.

»Look at you, on your knees for me? How adorable. Be a good little slut and you may get something in return.«

His degrading words sent me over the edge and I quickly pulled his boxers down, revealing his cock right infront of my face.

I stroked his dick slightly which caused a low groan to escape from Joels lips.

I slowly and teasingly licked the tip causing Joel to throw his head back. Not so dominant now, eh?

I closed my lips around him and started sucking his length. Quickening my pace, Joel comes back to life and grabs my hair and forces me to bob my head on his dick even faster.