Hello? Are you there?

» It's getting late we should pack up« Joonas said after yawning.

We all agreed and soon enough we all left the studio and Me, Aleksi, Joonas and Joel were all driving home. Once we arrived I hugged Joonas goodbye before he entered his apartment. Joel was stood next to me as he waited for me to finish saying my goodbyes to the boys. I soon fell into Aleksi's arms and hugged him tightly. My arms around his neck and his arms around my back.

»Thank you, Aleksi« I whispered to him.

»For what?« He asked me with a confused look on his face.

»Everything.« I said smiling at him.

He kissed my forehead before exiting the hug. That's when Joel made his way up the stairs without me. He was stomping his feet with each step he took. What is his problem?

»Goodnight, Luna. I'll see you in the morning. Love you!« Aleksi said as I began to make my own way up the stairs.

»Love you too, Goodnight, Aleksi!« I shouted back and continued my way to Joel's apartment. When I arrived at his apartment, the door was left wide open and so I let myself inside and shut the door behind me. I slowly walked through the hallway after taking my shoes off and found the blonde haired man sat on his sofa starting to watch TV. His hair was up in a messy bun which accentuated his facial features a lot more. It was as if he hadn't just stormed off out of nowhere and that everything was normal again.

I then began to remember what Joel had told me the other day. "I don't know what it is but I really like you, Luna." Only now had I forgotten our kiss we shared last night, but now all the memories and feelings came back to me. The way he sat on the sofa so carelessly, but still managed to look so good amazed me. I don't know how long I was stood there staring at him as I had completely zoned out from reality.

Joel turned his head to face me. »Are you okay? You look like something is bothering you.« He asked and got up from the couch and started waking towards me. I was still frozen, I couldn't move or talk. I was just staring at the handsome, tall man walking towards me.

»Hello? Are you there? Luna?« Joel said while waving his hand infront of my face. But I still couldn't move. »Let's sit you down, ok?« The next thing I know, Joel was carrying me the sofa and placed me gently on it and sat next to me. I wasn't looking at him anymore, I was staring at the TV in which Joel had paused.

After a few minutes I returned back to reality. »I'm tired, i'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight Joel.« I said and got up from his couch, making my way to my room. Before I could reach for my door, Joel's hand grabbed my wrist and he spun me around so that I was now looking at him.

»Are you ok? It seems like somethings bothering you.« He asked me again with a worried look, his hand still tightly gripping my wrist.

»Yeah, i'm just tired. That's all.« I replied to him. However there was something bothering me, and that was him. I couldn't understand him at times. Sometimes he could be really sweet and caring and at other times he could be a complete jerk.

»I know that's not all. We'll speak about this in the morning okay?« He looked deep into my eyes as I stared into his blue eyes. I could only nod as a reply and then his grip around my wrist loosened and I continued my way back to my room.

As I got through the door, I closed it behind me and got changed into an oversized shirt and a pair of very short shorts. I then threw my hair into a messy bun and got into bed. I was so out of it tonight that I didn't even bother to brush my teeth or anything. All my thoughts were drawn to the tall man who's apartment I was in. He kissed me yesterday, but before that he was angry at me, and I still don't know why. And today when I spoke to Aleksi, he wouldn't look at me. Only a few minutes ago, he stormed up the stairs like an angry child. He acted angry then from one second to the next, he turns back into sweet kind and caring Joel and I couldn't make any sense of it.

Soon enough, my thoughts came to a rest and I fell asleep.

A/N:
i'm sorry this is kinda short and doesn't have much action but it needed a filler chapter. Hopefully more chapters out soon and feel free to leave some requests of what should happen!