Goodnight Princess

»Morning Princess!« I heard someone say. I recognised it as Aleksi's voice. I slowly opened my eyes. My head still rested on Joel's shoulder. His arm still over me. Aleksi was in front of us. He had pulled the chair of the car forward as we had arrived at the studio.

»Come on we're here« He continued. I slowly sat up and jumped out of the car followed by Joel and walked towards the guys who were waiting for us outside the car.

»Did you have a nice sleep, Luna?« Joonas asked me.

»I did actually« I replied and yawned. I could sleep in Joel's arms any day.

We made our way to their studio and I sat on one of the sofas. Joonas jumped to sit next to me. Joel sat on the other side of me.

»God you boys are obsessed with me already« I giggle.

»If you want her you have to go through me first!« Aleksi said trying to look strong but I just burst out laughing and went to hug the man with black fluffy hair. The rest of the boys laughed it off and I returned to my seat on the sofa between Joel and Joonas.

»How did you meet Aleksi?« Olli asked.

»We met in a music class in secondary school and became really good friends. Then about 3 years later we moved to The Netherlands together to study music technology. We shared an apartment for about 2 years there and now we're here!« I explained.

After some time of chatting and getting to know the guys, they decided to start writing a song. We were there until 2 AM, the boys making music and me sitting there watching and throwing in some ideas every now and then. I began to get tired and asked Aleksi about the sleeping situation. We had just arrived in Finland and had nowhere to go.

»Hey guys can me and Luna stay at one of yours for a while until we find our own places?« Aleksi asked the guys.

»I have a spare bed but it's only a single bed« Joonas says.

»I also have a spare single bed!« Joel joins in.

»Okay i'll sleep at Joonas' place and Luna will sleep at Joel's« Aleksi thanks the guys and I do too.

The guys finish up with their production and decide to call it a day we all say goodbye and me, Aleksi, Joonas and Joel all go in the same car since Joonas and Joel live in the same apartment complex.

Joel was driving with Joonas sat next to him and me and Aleksi sat behind them.

»Joel's finally taking a girl home again!« Joonas blurts out and laughs. Thank you Joonas.

»Shut it, Porko!« Joel replies and joins in laughing. Aleksi and I also start to laugh.

We said goodbye to Joonas and Aleksi and continued our way up the stairs. We were both silent and the silence was awkward. We entered Joel's apartment and I took of my shoes. He showed me around and then showed me to my room for now. I thanked him again and he helped me put my bags into the guest room.

»Thanks, Joel! I'm pretty tired so i'm gonna go to sleep already.« I told him before he pulled me in for a hug. His warm breath hit the back of my neck and I instantly got goosebumps. When I was in his arms it was like something sparked inside of me. As I was hugging him back I felt that smirk grow back onto his face.

»Goodnight, Joel« I say exiting the hug.

»Goodnight Princess« He replies and leaves my room.

I got changed into a Hoodie and shorts and then went to mine and Joel's shared bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then returned to my room and got into bed. My thoughts were filled with Joel and how he made me feel when I found myself in his arms. We had only met this morning but I felt comfortable around him and he seemed pretty comfortable around me too. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable in front of the others. I hugged him longer than anyone else at the airport, I sat next to him in the car, I fell asleep in his arms, I sat next to him in the studio and now i'm staying at his place. Aleksi is definitely gonna ask about it tomorrow. Every time I tried to think about something else, my thoughts always came back to something Joel related. Soon enough my thoughts rested enough to help me be able to fall asleep.

A/N:
Hey guys please tell me what you guys think of the story so far and if you have any ideas for the story please let me know about them. Thanks for reading!