three.

"Jordan Rothchester, eighteen years old. He was at the party and get this, he has a history of arrests for assault and even sexual misconduct" Rollins tells the rest of the squad as they gather around a table.

"Any convictions?" Olivia asks.

"No but that's just because daddy fixes it, hires big shot lawyers and Jordan gets off again and again" Amanda tells her.

"Does he go to the same school?" Fin asks.

"He did up until last year when he graduated, he's a sophomore at Hudson university" Amanda nods.

Before anybody can ask anymore questions Valerie Jones walks in along with her parents, in the girls hands she carries a bag that seems to contain clothing.

"Have you arrested the Mexican boy yet?" Mr Jones demands as soon as the family of three are close enough to the detectives.

"Mr Jones, I'm Sergeant Benson" Olivia tells him introducing herself "We have not arrested Alejandro yet...." She begins only to be cut off.

"What the hell are you doing then?" He demands to know "If my girl says he raped her then he raped her, arrest him!"

"We brought the clothes she was wearing that night" Mrs Jones cuts in before her husband can say any more "Valerie wanted to throw them away but I told her they could help you, I was right wasn't I?" The woman asks while the girl in question begins to look more nervous than she already was.

"You were absolutely right Mrs Jones, have they been washed?" Olivia asks the mother.

"No, they were thrown to the bottom of Valeries closet" The woman tells her.

"We'll send them to get tested straight away" Olivia told the woman handing the bag of clothes over to a uniformed officer with the order to take them to forensics "I'd like to speak with Valerie alone if thats okay?" Olivia asks turning back to the family of three.

"No, no way" Mr Jones cuts in before his daughter of wife can speak.

"Dad it's okay" Valerie tells him turning to Olivia who nods and leads the girl through to an interview room.

"Can I get you anything to drink before we start? Water? Coffee?" Olivia asks softly.

"No thankyou" Valerie tells the woman forcing a smile onto her pale lips.

"Okay then Valerie, before we start I just want to say I'm so so sorry for what happened to you. I know something awful happened that night and I'm so sorry" Olivia gently tells the younger girl.

"Thankyou" Valerie gently says.

"But, you haven't told us the whole truth have you?" Olivia asks gently raising an eyebrow "I know somebody hurt you that night, that I believe, but I don't think it was Alejandro Martinez was it?"

"What? It was!" Valerie tells the older woman tears gathering in her eyes. "Alex raped me!"

"I think that somebody raped you, somebody who scares you so much that when you couldn't keep the truth in anymore you said it was somebody else" Olivia continues "who hurt you Valerie?"

"Please don't make me" Valerie cries as tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

"It's okay now Valerie. You tell me and we will protect you" Olivia promises.

"I never meant to get Alex in trouble, he's so nice, he tried to help me when I was running out of the house" Valerie cries out.

"Alex won't be in any trouble if you just tell the truth. It's okay now Valerie." Olivia continues on.