four.

Olivia and Sonny came to a stop outside of a large glass apartment building, neither said anything as they both got out of the car and approached the doorman who smiled politely toward the two.

"We're here to see Antonella Martinez, Sergeant Benson and Detective Carisi" Olivia told the man who nodded.

"Ah yes, go through to the reception desk and they will assist you" The man nodded opening the door for them and allowing them to pass through into the lobby.

"How much do we really know about Antonella Liv?" Sonny asks turning to the woman who watches as an NFL player and his wife pass them by with a polite nod of acknowledgment.

"What do you mean?" The woman asks turning toward him.

"This place is a building for the rich and famous, regular apartments here run from what? 1 mil.. 2? I know she's a doctor but how'd she afford a building like this?" Sonny asks just as they approach the reception desk, a young woman turning her attention toward them immediately.

"We're here to see Antonella Martinez, Olivia Benson and Sonny Carisi" Olivia tells the woman who nods and picks up a phone.

The phone rings for a moment before the woman begins to speak "Dr Martinez there's an Olivia Benson and Sonny Carisi here to see you" she speaks "of course I'll send them right up" she says before putting the phone down and turning back to the two "Go ahead to elevator one, press the button for penthouse two" she smiles pointing them in the direction of the elevator.

The two walk over to the elevator waiting silently as it opens and they step inside "Look Liv I'm not accusing her of anything but do you think theres a possibility that she didn't completely leave everything in her past?" Sonny asks as the elevator begins to move up.

"No, look I might not have seen her in a long time but I know without a shadow of a doubt that she would never go back, never subject women to what she went through." Olivia tells him finishing as the elevator comes to a stop. The doors don't open for a moment and then a buzz rings out and the doors open to a large entryway, the two take a moment to look around, it's well decorated with a gorgeous view of manhattan through full windows, a balcony door off to one side. Then they hear the clicking of heels and see Antonella walking toward them, a gentle smile on her lips.

"Did I forget something earlier?" She asks gently leading them through to the main living area which is even more impressive than the entryway, a small offic cordoned off to the right, a large open plan kitchen to the left and a living room area straight ahead, the entire left wall windows allowing lights from below to stream in.

"No, no we're actually here about something else. Perhaps we should sit down" Olivia tells her.

"Of course. But please let me get you both a coffee." Antonella tells them walking over to the kitchen allowing them to follow after her. She picks up the pot and pulls out three mugs, pouring an equal amount into each one "Do you take anything with it?" She asks them both and when they both say no she hands over the mugs "It is Colombian coffee, good stuff" she promises before she then leads them over to the sitting area. She sits on the two seater while the two of them sit on the corner couch, all placing their mugs down on the marble coffee table.

"Your home is lovely" Olivia comments.

"Thankyou" Antonella smiles "It was a gift from my ex husband in the divorce, we ended on good terms" She shares.

"I didn't know you had been married" Olivia smiles happy to hear that the young woman before her had made a real go of living a good healthy life after all that happened to her.

"Yes, Michael James. He's an NBA player, we met at Harvard. We were friends for a long time before anything happened, I wasn't ready for anything more for a long time and then we got married. We stayed together for almost six years, been divorced for two now." Antonella explains.