Chapter Two

Today's Date: August 23, 2011

Dear Journal, 

 I just got back from the party at Livingston Forrest. That shit was banging until that weak fucker Louis Harper came up to me and started talking that foul shit to me. Yeah, he got what he fucking deserved. I arrived at the party around 8:00 P.M and they already had the fire going and the drinks poured. I got lost in a daze from the fire smoke until Bryan came up to me and hands me a cup of Vodka. We start talking about the most dumbest shit anyone can talk about for two hours straight. I finally realize that I am wasted out of my fucking mind and then Louis Harper starts talking his shit. That bitch is such a spoiled little rich bitch. Bryan tries to solve the problem before it got out of control but Louis continued talking his shit until he said the last few words that held his fate. That fucker actually had the nerve to come up to me and say "Why would a freak like you show up to my fucking party"? That's when I lost it. I punched that bitch and watched him fall to the ground and that's when I snapped. When I came back to reality, I realized that I had went a little to far because now the bitch wasn't responding. Everyone went into shock and started screaming "Call the police". I sobered up quick and ran to my car and sped off. I can't believe I let myself get like this again but this time I went to far. I have to run far away from this place before they throw me back into jail. God, why do I do dumb shit? I gotta go pack now. I'll write soon.

Until Next Time,

Vince.