she makes me feel good

smut warning!

I looked at myself in the mirror and took three deep breaths. Then I just grabbed the scissor, cut my hair a little bit over my shoulder and made bangs.
A simple new hairstyle made already a big difference but I couldn't wait until I dye it.
About thirty minutes later I finished everything and looked myself in the mirror. It looked amazing!
I didn't even recognize myself, and that's exactly what we want.

I got out of the bathroom and the first thing I thought was Sarah. Did she want me to open the door to apologize before?
I got out of my room and saw her. She was still sitting in there after all this time.

"Sarah..."— I sat down with her.

"Why did you leave me here?..."— she asked, not daring to look at my face.

"I'm sorry."— I sighed. —" I got scared..."

"Of what?"— Sara asked, I think she already knew but she wanted me to give her some sort of satisfaction, honestly.

"Maybe because you said you would tell them I was here!"— I knew she was sad but I wanted her to feel at least a little guilty for bringing my trust issues back again. I wanted her to know how insecure I felt and how I saw my life going back again after she did that.

"I was upset, because you didn't tell me the truth before, I'm sorry Y/n. I should have thought about your side too."

"It's ok, I was not supposed to tell this secret to anyone but then I got very close to you and felt bad for keeping this to me. Then you just came up with this thing and I got stressed out."

"I'm sorry. I really like you, Y/n..."— Sarah hugged me.
I got closer to her. I really wanted to do it but would she hate me if I did?
She got so scared and angry when she tried to kiss me before, I could probably fuck everything up with just a small gesture but I had nothing to lose.
So I finally kissed her.

"We should get inside don't you think?"— she giggled.

"Of course, come."— I took her hand as we entered in my room.
She put me on bed and laid by my side.

"Can I kiss you again?"— she asked.
I loved the fact she is so gentil and always makes sure I feel alright with everything she wants to do. Maybe that's the reason I trust her so much even if she's still almost a stranger to me.

"Yes, please."— I gave her a big smile and we kissed one more time.
This kiss was different, it was a passionate kiss with a lot of meaning.

"Is it possible to love someone this fast?"— I asked. She made me feel things I never felt before but it was so weird. She was older, a lot. She knew me for such a short time, however I felt so attached to her like I knew her for ages. I literally trusted her my whole life and future.

"Oh love, I don't think you love me already. Maybe someday but not yet."

"Why would you think that?"

"You're so young, and I'm almost the double of your age. Besides, I'm a very complicated person, it's hard to love me."

"Sarah, you're not making any sense. Did you look at yourself already? You're the most stunning woman I've ever seen, you're so kind, you helped and trusted me even if you knew me just for twenty minutes. You're so amazing, and yes, it's hard to don't love you."— I meant it.

"I don't even have words to thank you."— she ran to hug me again. This silent hug screamed all the beautiful words we wanted to tell each other but we weren't capable of.

"I'm the thankful one. Thank you for everything."— I looked at her in the eye and we stayed like that for a while.
She got closer to me but instantly regretted, then she went to kiss me one more time but didn't do it so I took the step.
I cupped her cheek and kissed her deeply, almost desperately, I would dare to say it was a dramatic kiss.
I felt her hands roaming my body and stopping at my ass.
I moaned softly against her mouth and she pushed her tongue inside.

"Y/n, can I please do this?..."— she rested a finger on top of my breast.

I looked down, thinking twice about what I was doing.
I wanted her but this was so wrong, I was still 17, almost 18. But this four months until I become an adult were still making it illegal.
I could use that time to know her better. However, I wanted her so much, four months were too much time to wait so I nodded without thinking more about it.

"Are you sure?"— she repeated.

"Yes, please."
She threw me on bed and kissed me again.

"Can I take this off?"— she grabbed the buttons of my jeans.

"Yes. You don't need to ask everything, just do it."— I was so desperate to feel her touch.

She smiled and unbuttoned it, pulling it down.
Her kisses went down my belly and stopped near my panties.
She took them out and began kissing my tights.

"I want to make you feel good today, princess. Tell me if I'm going too far."— she warned then bent down and started sucking my clit.
I couldn't contain my moans, I was so sensitive to her touch.
She stopped for a second and went up to kiss me, then inserted two fingers inside my center and moved them fast.
It started to hurt a little, I've never done that before, I didn't even tell her I was a virgin so I couldn't blame Sarah.

"Fuck!... can you slow down a bit, please?..."— i whimpered.

"I'm so sorry baby, did I hurt you?!"— she asked concerned about me.

"I'm fine. Please, continue. It's just, because...I-i'm a virgin."

"Oh my God... are you really sure you want your first time to be with an old lady?"— she gasped.

"Shut up, Sarah. Don't be silly and just do it, please!"— I grabbed her hand and brought it to my wet core.— "continue."

"You're a little bit needy, aren't you?..."— she smirked and fingered me faster but making sure she was not hurting me.
I got used to her touch and started grinding against her fingers.
The sounds of her fingers filled with my juices and my moans intoxicated the room.

"Sarah, I'm close!!"— I screamed.

"Cum for me, baby girl!"
She curled her fingers and with one more thrust I was already cuming.

"That's it. That's it. Breathe, babe."— she took my hair off my face and smiled.

"Sarah... that was so good."— I pulled her down to me and kissed her.
Sarah gave me a weird smile and got up, going to the bathroom.
It looked like she was hiding something.
Then she came back and gave me another smile, I could see it was a totally fake one too.

"Sarah, is everything okay?"

"Sure, why wouldn't it be, baby?"

"I don't know, you just look concerned about something."

"It's nothing special, it's just some not really important stuff."— she kissed my head. — "I'm going now."

"Don't you want to stay here?"- I invited her.

"No no, maybe another day. Bye, love."— she grabbed her things and rushed to the door.

"Bye, I love you Sarah."
She got out and closed the door behind her.

What the hell did just happen?
She changed her humor so fast, I was not sure if she remembered something which worried her or if it was me who did something wrong.