my angel

Today I woke up completely bored so I dressed up and went downstairs to the bar. I ordered a juice and sat there for a while.
Sarah was repeatedly in my head, always the first thought I had when I woke up and I'm sure it will be the last one when I'm going back to sleep.
I really liked her, maybe too much.
Then I heard a song, a song that made me remember a not really good moment of my life.

Flashback:

"My mother grabbed a vinyl and played it.
It was her favorite song, the one she always used to play every night.
With a serious face, she sat on the table, me and my father followed her. We were all enjoying the diner until a question came up.

In a couple of seconds they started to argue and yell at each other.
They didn't know but it made me very stressed out every time they started an argument.
I just stood up and went to my room without saying anything.
This made my mother even angrier so she ran after me. This was not the first time it happened, I was so sick of it.
I locked my door and laid on bed ignoring my mother constantly hitting on the door and yelling for me to let her in.

"I wish I could run away from this place one day..."- I whispered to myself. "

___

I came back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Good morning, already here?"— Sarah smiled at me.

"Hi! Yes, I didn't know what to do, I woke up really early."

"How is my princess doing?"— she sat by my side.

"I'm really good, how are you?"

"I'm good as well!"

"You seemed a little bit weird yesterday...are you sure everything was fine?"

"Yes, I was fine. I can tell you later, this is not the moment."— she pat my back and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Oh okay..."

"Wait, look!"— she whispered to me and pointed to the big television in the bar's wall.

The news about me are now national.
What got me even more nervous was the hotel staff, if they knew, if they even suspect I'm that girl, I'm totally fucked up.

"Sarah..."— I whispered nervous.

"It's okay, it will be okay. I'm helping you, just trust me and relax."

"But what if they find out?!"

"They won't, I will protect you. Besides, you're almost 18 so it will be fine soon, you just need to wait a little bit so it won't be illegal to live alone."

"Okay, Sarah...just don't leave me alone."

"Oh, baby. Of course I won't."— she grabbed my hand and we went to her room.

___

"Okay, we need to talk."— she said, closing the door.

"About?"— I frowned.

"About yesterday. The reason why I was acting weird."