everything's happening

I woke up with a noise coming from the other side of the wall. Sarah's room, maybe?
I went there and knocked but she didn't open, I could still hear her talking inside. She was on the phone with someone and she was really upset. I knocked again but she didn't seem to listen.

"Are you kidding me, you just remember I exist when shit happens?!"— she yelled. — "no, no shit, Michael. You told me to leave MY own house, because you wanted to move in with your fucking girlfriend! Of course you don't care about me!"

"You know what, bye. Don't call me, I have better things to do."— she hang up and opened the door for me.

"Are you okay? I heard you yelling..."— I said and she instantly broke into tears and fell on her knees.
I had no idea how to help her. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.— "shh, I love you, Sarah. It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

"Y/n...?"

"Yes, angel?"

"My mother died.."— she cried even more.

"Oh my God. Sarah, let's get inside. Come." I helped her standing up and put her on bed.

"S-she died and then my fucking ex c-called me like he cared very much after kicking me out of my own house some time ago.."

"Wait wha-"— I was going to ask about that story but Sarah interrupted me. I had no idea what she was talking about, she had an ex and that asshole kicked her out? That's all I understood.

"Let's don't talk about it right now."— she said, still crying rivers.

"Just ignore him. Focus on yourself, focus on getting better okay? Just forget everyone."— I tried to help.

"Why is everything happening now?"— she was still crying. "It's like I did something really bad and it's coming for me now. Y/n, did I do something wrong?..."

"You did absolutely nothing wrong. I have no idea why this is happening, I wanted a real life, more action but this was clearly not what I meant. I promise it will get better, this is just a phase."

"Thank you for supporting me."— she hugged me tightly, not letting go.

"I'm just doing what you always did to me, Sarah. Thank you for everything too, Sarah."

"Hey, do you mind if I rest a little bit? You can do whatever you want but let me know or else I'll get worried again, like always."— she smiled.

"I think I'll just go for a walk like the other day."

"Okay, sweetie. Love you."

"Love you too, Sarah."— I got out of the room.

_____

I proceeded to go to the Hollywood park again, if I have luck I'll find Finn there too.

Los Angeles was a beautiful place like I've said before, but it also gets really scary when you walk in the places without many people.
I was walking thought a dark alley, it had rubbish spread all over the floor even though there were two garbage containers right in the beginning of the corner.
Some pieces of glass bottles cracked while I walked over them.
I was already scared when someone decided to grab my arm from the back. My instinct almost made me beat that person but when I turned around it was Finn.

"Finn, oh my God! You scared me to hell. Fuck!"— I was shaking.

"It's just me. Calm down!"— he laughed.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I was just going to the park. You?"

"Well, I was going there too."