press

"Y/n!!"— Sarah yelled while getting out of the bathroom.

"Yeah?"— I sat on bed.

"Pack a bag with some clothes!"

"What? Why?"

"We're traveling to San Diego."— she said, placing her bag on bed and putting random clothes inside.

"Wait, are we leaving this hotel?"— I thought she wanted to leave the hotel and move to another place so I got scared for a second. Not that I didn't gave that idea before but I wasn't prepared to get out from a second to another.

"Just for this weekend, don't worry."

"Oh, you don't have to take me with you, Sarah."

"But I want to. I wanna spend more time with you in peace, because this place has been totally freaking me out recently! Besides, I need to do something for work in there."— she laughed.

"I completely understand, I need a break from this place too. Thank you so much, Sarah..."— I kissed the back of her head and packed up my stuff.

___

Some hours later, after a big road trip we arrived in San Diego.
This place was amazing, the vibes are very similar to Los Angeles but there was a calmer atmosphere.

"Here's the hotel."— she pointed to a big modern building with a pool right on the roof.

"Are we staying here?!"

"Yes! Do you like it?"— she laughed.

"Are you kidding me?! This is amazing, I just got out of a random hotel in the corner of a street and suddenly I'm in a huge building in front of the beach."— I was speechless.

I always had a good life. A good house, I used to travel many times, stay in good hotels but since I decided to change my life all by myself I didn't have much money to stay in hotels like this.
Sarah is doing so much for me, she's making me so happy and I feel like I can't give all that back to her.

"I'm glad you like it."— she put her hand on my tight.

"Sarah...you didn't need to do this for me."

"What? Pay you a hotel in San Diego for the weekend? That is nothing, Y/n!"

"Yes it is! I can't give you anything back!"

"I don't need anything back you're making me happy and that's everything I need from you. Relax and stop thinking about that kind of silly things."
I put my hand on top of her's and caressed it.

___

Our room was huge, with grey and white furniture.
Sarah sighed, dropped her bag and fell on bed.

"Ughhh, I need to leave in some minutes but laziness is hitting me."— Sarah mumbled.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just some stuff from my job. Nothing you would be interested in, honestly."— she laughed.

"Yeah, I really don't wanna hear about jobs, work, school... so I guess you're right."— I laughed too.

"Well, I'm going."— she rolled her eyes, still in her laziness.

"Okay, bye!"— I gave her a little goodbye kiss and she got out.

___

Sarah's pov:

I got out of the room and sighed.
How am I going to get out of this situation now?
And why do I keep hiding things from Y/n?! I'm being selfish but I just want to keep her calm, she had enough.