Food "Date"

Levi POV

Light walked out the door as I was right behind him holding the car keys. Jaxx was on the couch as he looks over and sees the sunlight enter the house.
"Where you going?" He says.
Light was already out the door leaving me to answer.
"We're just going out for some food." I say awkwardly. He nods his head in understandment. He turns his head back to his phone and I walk out the door.

Light was waiting at the passenger seat car door. I close the door behind me and unlock the car. Light opens the door and gets in the car. I walk over to my car, open the door then enter it. I start the car and I start driving.
It was silent for a few minutes.
"So.. where do you wanna go?" I say breaking the silence.
"There's this new cafe that recently opened up."
"Let me pull up the directions."
I quickly glance at him staring at his phone. Then look back at the road.

No one POV

All of a sudden Levi quickly hits the brakes. He puts his hand in front of Light. Light quickly grabs onto his hand and looks at him.
"You okay?" Levi says.
"Yeah.." Light said with blush on his cheeks.
Levi honks his horn to the car in front of him. "These people can't drive." He says to himself.
Levi softly pulls his hand back and puts it on the steering wheel. Light stares back at his phone.
The light turns green and Levi starts driving again.
"I found the directions."
Light puts his phone on Levi's lap.
"It's only 7 minutes away." Light said.
Levi looked down to see the directions. Quickly looked at light with a small smile.

About 10 minutes later they arrived. Levi parks and turns off the car. Light unbuckles his seatbelt. He closes the door and stands by the door. Levi does the same. He presses the lock button on his keys and puts them in his pocket. Light walks over to Levi and stands beside him. They walked together inside the cafe.
Levi opens the door for Light. He smiles at him and walks inside. Levi right behind him.

They walk up to the front desk.
"Hi! How can I help you?" A voice said. It was the cashier.
Levi looked over at Light. He was about to speak but decided not to. He was too shy.
"Can we look at the menu first?" Levi said to the cashier.
"Of course."
The two walked back to take a look at the menu. "That was pretty cute." Levi thought to himself. Light was scanning the menu while Levi was still zoning out thinking about Light.
"The sausage biscuit sounds good!" Light says still looking at the menu.
Then looked at Levi.

"Levi?"
He was still zoned out. Light softly bumped his arm. Levi finally got out of his mind and looked at Light.
"Oh sorry.. I was daydreaming." Levi says awkwardly.
"Do you even know what you want?"
Light says with a giggle.
"Uh no.."
Light let out a small laugh.
"You can just order what I'm getting."
"Yeah that's fine.."

Light walks up to the counter then stop for a moment. He walks back over to Levi in embarrassment. Levi chuckles.
"I'll order for us."
Light looked at Levi with a weak smile.
Light told him the order.
"Go get us a table."
Levi said as he walked over to the counter. Light nods and finds a seat with two chairs.

"Alright I'm ready to order." Levi said to the cashier.
"Of course! What can I get ya?"
"Could I have two sausage biscuits with black coffee and an iced coffee?"
The cashier taps on their machine.
"Alright would that be cash or card?"
Levi reaches in his back pocket at pulls out his wallet.
"Card." He says as he pulls out his credit card.
Levi puts his card in the machine.

"Thank you sir. Your food will be ready shortly."
Levi smiles at the cashier as he walks away. He spots Light and sits down in the seat across from him. Lights eyes were glued to his phone. Levi decides to mess around with Light. Levi puts his finger over his phone and swipes up. Light looking up in disbelief. Levi let's put a laugh.
"I was reading something!" Light says with a sarcastic smile.
"Oh come on." Levi starts.
"Can you put your phone away while we're out?"
Light rolls his eyes while smiling.
"Fine.." He puts his phone in his pocket.

They start to have a good conversation until a waitress comes in their view with a tray. The waitress grabs each dish and places it on the table.
"Do you need anything else?" The waitress asks.
"No we're fine thank you." Levi says.
They both smile at the waitress as she smiles back. She walks away and Levi turns his attention to Light. Light looks at him and starts talking.

Levi can't take his eyes off him.