Stupid Decision

Light POV

I get up from my bed and clean my desk area. Then I head downstairs. I walk past Levi's room with the door cracked. I open the door just a little bit. I see him still asleep.
"He's so cute.." I thought to myself. I felt my face get red. I quickly close his door, hoping no one saw me peeking in on Levi.

I walk downstairs and see Alex in the kitchen. There were a few plates already on the table with food on them. I walk over to the kitchen. Alex looks over at me as she's still cooking.
"Hey."
"Oh hey." I say back. I opened the fridge for a water.
"You're plates on the counter." She says. She moved her head signaling where my plate was.
"Thanks." I say as I grab my plate and walk over to the table.

I sit down and start eating. But for some reason Levi is on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I look over at the stairs and see Levi come down. I stare at Levi walking down. He notices me looking at him and I quickly look away. My face feels hot. He caught me doing something I shouldn't even be doing in the first place. Do I like Levi..?

Levi POV

I see Light sitting down at the table. I walk over to Alex in the kitchen.
"Hey foods almost done can you grab the others?" She says.
"Uh yeah sure." I say. I walk back upstairs to tell everyone that the food was ready. As I walk up I think about Light. Why was he staring at me? And why did he look away the second I noticed. D-Does he like me too?.. No, that can't be true. It's too good to be true.

After I tell everyone that the food was ready we all came downstairs.
After we finished eating we all went back upstairs. I go upstairs behind Light. I walk into my room to not look suspicious. I waited for everyone to walk back into their rooms. Then I peek through Light's door. I see him laying on his bed.
"He's so cute.." I thought to myself. I softly knock on his door then walk in.

"Hey.." I say.
"What's up?"
I don't respond. I walk over to his bed and sit on the edge.
"Whatcha doing?"
"Just scrolling on instagram." He says. He sits up and puts his phone down.
It was silent for a second.
"Do you mind..?" I say. I put my hand on an empty space on his bed.
He didn't say anything. I felt embarrassed. Until I saw him nod. I got all happy on the inside.

I move over to the empty space. I was pretty close next to Light. I was trying to hide my smile. Light picks his phone back up and unlocks it. Until something very unexpected happened. We both looked at each other at the exact same time. I could notice the blush on his face and he could probably notice mine. This was my chance. I grab his chin and kiss him on the lips.

After we broke apart Light was in shock. I just sit there. Feeling embarrassed. I quickly get out of his bed and speed walk out of his room, closing the door.
"How stupid of me."