Jealousy, jealousy

No one POV

Levi was sitting on the couch. Light and Charli were at the table. Levi overheard their conversation.
"Hey Charli?"
"Hm?"
"I was thinking if we should go out soon? Maybe a stroll in the park or something?" Light said, his voice sounded a bit shaky.
"Of course! I'd love too!"
You could hear how happy Charli was.
That conversation just made Levi hurt more on the inside. They continued their conversation and Levi not caring anymore.

"I was right. It was too good to be true." Levi thought to himself.
Maybe Light has already moved on?
Alex walked downstairs to see the three of them down there. She looks at Levi and notices that he seems pretty down. She walks over to the couch where he is.
Alex sits down next to him about to say something. Until she hears someone talking to her.

"Hey Alex. Charli and I are going out, we'll be back in a few hours." Light says while he opened the door for Charli.
Alex nodded and watched them leave.
She turned her attention back to Levi.
"A-am I feeling jealous..?" Levi mumbled.
"I just don't know anymore."
"Maybe Light thinks that you don't like him anymore..?" Alex said.
"I mean you've been avoiding him since yesterday.
Levi was silent.

"I think I just need time alone to think."
Alex got up and smiled.
"I'll be in my room."
Levi weakly smiled and watched her walk upstairs. He grabbed his diary and pen that he was hiding under the couch. Levi began writing

Levi POV

I don't know what this feeling is. Part of me wants to believe it's jealousy. I know it is. But I don't want to believe that. I don't want to accept the fact that I'm jealous of Light and Charli.

I stop writing. I don't know what else to write. Words can't express how I feel. The only words I can say are rage and jealousy.

No one POV

It was 7:32 pm. Everyone's upstairs and hear the door open. It was Charli and Light returning from the day they had. Levi walks downstairs to check out the noise. He stands on the last step seeing Light and Charli there. They set their bags on the counter. Light and Levi make eye contact.

"Hey Charli why don't you go in your room?" Light says turning around to face Charli.
"Oh okay, thanks for today by the way! I had a lot of fun."

Light smiled as she walked past him. Light quickly grabbed her hands and pulled her closer. He kisses her on the forehead and let's her go. Charli smiles at Light and walks upstairs. She smiles as she walks past Levi, still stand on the last step. In shock of what happened. Light and Levi make eye contact. Light's mood went from happy to an annoyed look? Levi was about to walk back upstairs till he heard Light stop him.

"We need to talk."