Avoiding you

Levi POV

It was the next day. I'm still in shock after what happened last night. I decided to skip breakfast for today. I wanted to forget about that kiss. It felt good. But it was a stupid choice for me to make. I took my chance and I shouldn't have. I jog downstairs and see Light sitting on the couch. My only solution to forgetting about last was to avoid Light. So that's what I ended up doing all day. I walk over to Alex making breakfast as usual.

"Hey I'm gonna skip breakfast for today.."
Alex looks over at me with a concerning look on her face.
"You sure?"
"Yeah I'll be fine."
I walk away until Alex stops me.
"Hey Levi?"
I turn around and walk back over to her.
"Can we talk after I'm done cooking?"
My heart dropped for a second.
"Y-Yeah sure.."
I put on a fake smile and walk back upstairs.

A few minutes later I hear Alex call me downstairs. I sigh and walk downstairs. She was waiting right in front of the staircase. I stood there staring at her, then she grabbed my wrist. She opened the door and pulled me outside.
She closed the door behind her as she let go of my wrist. She walked over and sat down on the swinging bench. She puts her hand on the space next to her. I walk over there and sit down. I don't know what she wanted to talk to me about but I was nervous.

No one POV

"Are you okay..?" Alex says. She looked very concerned.
"Want me to lie?" Levi says with a weak laugh.
"What's wrong?" Alex said as she grabbed Levi's hand. Levi held onto hers.
"I.." Levi started. But couldn't finish the sentence.
Alex let out a soft laugh.
"You like Light don't you.."
Levi was in shock.
"How did you.."
"I mean you guys went out yesterday, just the two of you. And besides, I see the way you look at him."

Levi was silent.
"I don't think he likes me back.."
"Only time will tell."
They were both silent, swinging back and forth on the bench.
"I did something last night.. and I think I made the wrong choice." Levi said breaking the silence. Alex looked at him.
"What happened..?"
"I..I kissed Light last night..! And I know it was a bad choice and I don't know what I was thinking."
"Hey hey.. calm down." Alex said. You could hear the softness in her voice. She put her hand on his shoulder.
"You'll be okay.. what happened after that?"

"I-It was awkward. I just got up and left. I didn't bother saying anything."
"Are you gonna try and work things out-?"
"No. I just want to forget about last night.. so I'm.. avoiding Light for today."
"Do you think that's a good idea..?"
"I honestly don't. But I don't know what else to do and, I don't have the gut to talk to him."
They were silent until they heard the door open. They both turn their attention in that direction.

"You guys okay out here?"
It was Jaxx. His head was poking out of the door frame.
"Yeah we're coming in right now." Alex says.
Jaxx put a thumbs up and went back inside. Alex let go of Levi's hand and stood up. Levi did the same.
"Thank you for telling me this. Let me know if you need anything."
Alex smiled at Levi and walked back inside. Levi following right behind her.

The first thing Levi did was walk back upstairs. Not saying a word to anyone nor making eye contact with anyone.
"What happened out there?" Jaxx said as Alex came through the door.
She sighed.
"That's something that stays between me and Levi."
Jaxx nodded. Alex smiled at him and went upstairs into her room.

While Levi was walking upstairs he ran into Light. Levi's hands were in his pockets till he felt someone hit his shoulder.
"Sorry." Light says. He was on his phone till he looked up and saw Levi.
Levi was silent. He didn't know what to do in that situation. He quickly walked into his room and shut the door.
"Levi-"
The door was already shut.

Levi locked his door and laid his back against it. He didn't know what he was feeling. He just didn't want to see Light. It'd be for the better.