Come on, just make a move!

Levi POV

"This food is really good!" Light said while chewing.
"Uh Yeah.." I say back.
Both of our plates were empty along with our empty coffee cups. I started to put our dishes at the end of the table for the waitress to pick up.
"Ready to go?" I say looking at Light.
"Yeah." He says as he stands up and pushes his chair in. I stands up and pull my keys out of my pocket.
"Go start the car I'll meet you out there." I said as I handed Light the keys. He grabbed them out of my hands, he nodded and walked out the door. I watch him walk out to make sure he makes it to the car safely.

I reach in my back pocket and pull out my wallet. I pull out 20$ and leave it on the table. I close my wallet and put it back in my pocket. The waitress looks at me while she wipes down the tables. I smile and wave at her while heading to the door. She smiles back and watches me leave.
I head over to my car and open the door.
"Thanks for paying." Light says as I pull out of my parking spot.
"Don't worry about it." I say glancing at him.

No one POV

Levi opens the door to see everyone on the couch. They all turn their attention to Levi and Light at the door. Light closes the door awkwardly as Levi and the rest of the squad still maintain in eye contact.
"You two were gone for quite some time." Alex said with a smirk.
Levi rolls his eyes with a smile while Light walks closer to them.
"Whatcha guys doing?" Light says standing behind the couch.

"Just rewatching Demon Slayer." Charli said with a smile.
Levi walks over to the kitchen to grab a water from the fridge. Alex gets up and walks over to him.
"So, how was that date with Light?" Alex said with a soft punch to Levi's arm. He takes a sip of his water.
"First of all." Levi starts as he wipes the water off his mouth.
"It wasn't a date. He just wanted to take us out for brunch."
"Sure it was." Alex said with a slight smirk. She walks back over to the couch to sit down with everyone.

Levi walks up the stairs till he hears someone talking to him.
"Hey are you not gonna watch with us?" Jaxx says.
"Nah, I've rewatched it too many times." Levi said as he jogged up the steps.

Levi POV

I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I sit on my bed and open my phone. "1:25?" I say to myself. Alex was right. We were out for quiet some time. I put my phone down and look over to my nightstand. I look at my diary and pick it up. I grab my pen and start writing in it.

Me and Light went out for some brunch. It was honestly really nice and it made my day. It was so cute when he was too shy to order for himself. I just can't ignore the fact that I actually have a crush on Light. No matter how many time I deny. I know I love him. But again. He's in love with Charli, she's in love with him. They'd make a way cuter couple. And they're perfect for each other.

I continue to write then I feel my pen out of my fingers.
"Hey!-"
I was Alex again. I didn't even notice her open my door and walk in. I guess I was too focused writing about Light.
"Listen bestie. You know you can tell me anything." She says setting my pen on my nightstand.
"I know." I say with a sigh.
"But sometimes I think I just need to keep things to myself."
Alex nods.
"Understandable."
"Just, don't be afraid to tell me anything, or the squad."
"Never."

I smile at Alex as she smiles back and leaves my room. I was the only one not out there. I hope they don't think something's up..

Light has seriously been on my mind all day. I lay down and think about him. But there's one thing that I really want to do.
I want to make a move on Light.
But something is stopping me from doing it. I don't know if it's the fact that Light and Charli love each other. Or some other unknown feeling. Maybe we are better off as friends. Maybe it wouldn't work out. Maybe we're just not meant to be together.
All these thoughts running through my mind. I'm overthinking all of this.

I'm gonna figure out what's stopping me.