02

"Hey, look

"Hey, look."

Luke pulled his head from his locker and looked to where Bobby was pointing.

"It's that cute girl from last week." It was indeed the girl they had met last week, along with her... friend?

They watched as the two interacted before the boy left. "Do you think I should go talk to her?"

Luke looked at his watch then back to Bobby. "You could. But you only have like... 3 minutes before the bell."

"Then those will be the best 3 minutes of her life." Bobby fixed the color to his sleeveless leather jacket and walked over to the girl.

Luke watched from his locker, not bothering to stop Bobby and his antics.

---------------

"Did you do the math homework?"

Skyler looked up from her locker to Reggie wide-eyed. "We had math homework?!"

"Yes." He sighed. "Don't worry, I think we have a sub."

"Then why mention we had homework?" Skyler hit him after every other word.

"So you would do it." Reggie laughed at the girl. "I'm gonna head to the study hall. Jay is picking us up today, right?"

"Naw, he has to work so we have to walk today. I'll meet you out front."

"Alright, later."

With his leave, Skyler went back to switching out her books. Well, she was till she heard someone clear their throat.

She looked up from her locker to look at the boy who stood in front of her. "Hi." he greeted, a sly smile on his face.

"Hi." She gave him a straight face and turned back to her locker.

"Um, I don't know if you remember, but we met last week. My name's Bobby." Bobby jumped at the sudden slam of the locker.

"Hm... Sorry, not ringing any bells." She gave him a tight smile.

"Really?" Bobby rubbed the back of his neck. "We have like 3 classes together. I literally sit behind you in economics."

"Nope." Right on cue, the bell rang for their final class. "Perfect timing. I have to go." With that, Skyler took her leave.