06

"It was just amazing, Sky."

The girl smiled at Luke's words. The boys haven't stopped praising her since the performance.

It's been 2 weeks.

"Luke, you can stop praising me now. You guys came over so we could study, not praise my talents." The other boys laughed. The 5 of them sat around Skyler's living room, trying to get some studying done.

"Forget studying," Luke said. "I'd rather practice than study."

Skyler suddenly snapped, making the boys look at her. "That reminds me." She stands up walking to the back door. "Well, come on."

The 4 followed her to her studio. She leaned against the doors. "Even though you guys lost, I still think you deserve this." Skyler pushed the doors open to reveal the studio with 5 mic stands, 4 amps, and a Sunset Curve tapestry hung up where drums would be placed.

"Skyler." Luke breathed. "This is just-"

"I know I always tell you guys no, but I think you've earned this." She smiled.

"Aw, Sky!" Reggie ran over to the girl and crushed her in a hug. Soon the rest of the boys joined the hug. "I just want one thing in return!" She announced.

The boys let go of her. "Of course." Alex smiled.

"Whatever you want," Bobby added and Reggie nodded.

"Just name it and it's yours," Luke said.

"I wanna be in your band," Skyler said, crossing my arms.

The 4 looked at each other for a second, then back at the girl. "Of course!" They told her.

"As if we wouldn't let you in the band after we witnessed your skills," Bobby said, wrapping his arm around the girl.

"Great." She clapped. "Now that that's taken care of, let's get back to studying." The boys groaned.

"Oh, stop whining." Skyler rolled her eyes. "The sooner we finish, the sooner we can bring over Alex's drums and start practicing."

That made them feel better. So, they headed back into the main house, all of them with a pep in their steps.

I know this chapter was short as hell. I didn't know what to write for this chapter. Sorry.