13

"What song should we play next?"

The band stood at the pier having a blast, casually playing for tips.

"I don't know," Luke said.

Skyler snapped her fingers and took the acoustic from Luke. "You guys jump in what you think would sound good. I've had this tune stuck in my head all day." The boys all nodded.

Skyler began to play the tune, a fun feeling to it. Alex then started patting a beat on his thighs. Luke and Bobby were dancing around the girl. Reggie was thinking, but nothing came to mind of what to do.

"Come on, Reginald." Alex jokes.

"A 1, 2, 3, 4!" Luke Yelled.

"Can you
Can you hear me?~" Reggie sang, finally getting an idea.

"Loud and clear." Bobby rubbed his ear.

"Gotta get~
We gotta get ready~" Reggie sang.

"Cause it's been years." Skyler jokes, poking fun at how they haven't had a gig in a few days.

"Oh, This band is back~"

"Oh, This band is back~" The band joined in, harmonizing.

"Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh" The boys danced around Skyler as she continued to play the guitar.

"Can you (Yes we can)
Can you hear me?" Reggie sang.

"Loud and clear!" The band yelled.

"We gotta get (Wanna get)
We gotta get ready~"

"Cause it's been years!"

"Oh, this band is back~
Oh, this band is back!"

"Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, wee, ooh" Skyler closed the song and the group was met with applause from the crowd that formed around them.

"Thank you. We're Sunset Curve." Luke smiled, wrapping his arm around Skyler.

"Tell your friends!"

_ _ _ _

After another hour or two at the Pier, the band headed back to Skyler's house.

"You know, I just thought of the perfect name for that song." Skyler smiled.

"What?" Alex asked.

Skyler smiled and wrapped her arms around Reggie. "Reggie's Jam."

The boys agreed. The group walked inside the house and was greeted with a birthday cake and Jay & Pamela singing Happy birthday. Soon the boys joined in, being silly with it, gaining laughs from the girl.