04

It had been almost a full 2 months since Skyler meet Alex, Luke, and Bobby

In September, she's grown accustomed to the 3 boys to where she could easily call them her best friends. They clicked with the girl immediately once she let them.

But, even if Skyler's grown used to the boys, she still refuses to let the boys use her studio for band practice. The most she's done is let them hang out in her space and help them - them as in Luke - write songs.

Other than that, everything has been great between the 5 of them. As of right now though, Skyler was going through an inner debate.

There she stood in front of the sign-up sheet for the Halloween Talent show. She looked over it and saw many names, which included the boys. Under their 4 names was their band name. With the help of Skyler, they came up with the name Sunset Curve. It was a sentimental name for them.

It was a nice, sunny, weekend in September, so the 5 decided to spend the day at the beach. They had been there so long that they ended up staying for the sunset. They had talked about their favorite parts about sunsets when Skyler brought up the fact about the sun and sky creating a colorful curve against the world.

The five of them liked the memory so much that they decided to make that their band name.

Now, Skyler had to make her own music decision. She let out a deep breath and grabbed the pen. She flipped to the page with the least amount of names. She placed the pen back and headed off back to class.

"I can't believe I just did that."

ーーーーー

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 24

"Whatcha working on there, gorgeous?"

Skyler rolled her eyes. This was always Bobby's way of greeting her. Instead of saying hello like a normal person, he greets her with some random pet name like Doll or Lovely or something like that. She never stopped him though.

It was like their thing.

"Just trying to memorize some dance moves."

"In your head?" Alex asked as he, Luke, and Reggie joined the two at the lunch table. "Isn't that kinda hard?"

"Naw. Skyler's talented like that. That's why she's the best in her dance class." Reggie gloats. "She only needs to see the dance once before she has it memorized in less than 8 hours."

"Really? That's so cool, Sky." Luke complimented the girl, smiling brightly.

She returned the smile, brushing the curls out her face. "I think Reggie is exaggerating, but thanks anyway, Luke."

"So, Skyler." Skyler breaks her gaze which shifts over to Alex. "We were wondering if we could finally use your studio for practice."

"Hm... no." She gave a tight-lipped smile.