After All This Time Part 4.

Y/n: 'Jelena it's me' I shouted through the door after basically banging the door down.

Gigi: 'go away y/n' i continued banging, then heard the flush of a toilet and footsteps approaching the door.

Y/n: 'no' i said refusing to leave.

Believe it or not, Gigi still means something to me.

Gigi: The girl unlocked the door and leant her face at the other side 'y/n...' she muttered then sighed  '...please' she whispered. I could practically feel it in my stomach something was wrong.

Y/n: 'not until you tell me what's wrong' The girl opened the door with tears in her eyes and looked like she had just thrown up, I opened the door and walked inside closing it behind me,

Gigi: 'there's nothing wrong y/n' she whispered. I shook my head and turned to see her leant against the closed door in a complete state.

I walked closer to her and wiped one of her fallen tears away.

Y/n: 'Jelena it's me, you can tell me anything' I whispered. The girl clasped my hand and shook her head. The feeling of her touching me was warm and fuzzy and I couldn't explain why because I didn't think I was still in love with the girl in front of me.

Gigi: 'why did you leave me y/n/n' she spoke and basically broke down before my eyes.

Y/n: I pulled her into a hug and whispered 'i didn't have a choice' making the girl shake her head refusing to accept my statement as truth.

Gigi: 'what do you mean you didn't have a choice?' the blue-eyed girl asked.

Flashback:

Phone Booth: 'this is a call from Kurt Russell do you accept?' the phone caller said, I accepted and heard my dads voice on the other side of the line for the first time in months.

Kurt: 'Y/n?' he spoke, I unintentionally let out a smile and held the phone closer to my ear.

Y/n: 'Dad how did you find me' i asked. He sighed on the line.

Kurt: 'the news, how have you been kiddo?' The older man asked. I smiled and stepped further into the phone booth.

Y/n: 'Good dad, I miss you guys' I spoke truthfully. That's the only thing with travelling the world. You lose touch.

Kurt: 'listen y/n' my smile dropped.

Y/n: 'oh the listen y/n is never good' i spoke. He sighed and began going silent for a few long dreadful seconds.

Kurt: 'grandpa is dead' I dropped onto the chair. My knees had basically buckled at the statement.

Y/n: 'what?' I asked the guy I called father.

Kurt: 'Your grandfather is dead' i nodded registering the piece of information given.

Y/n: 'how, why didn't you tell me he was unwell?' I asked deciding on one out of the millions of questions I needed to ask.

Kurt: 'it couldn't be helped kiddo, he had stage four cancer that he died overnight with' a tear rolled down my face and my hands started shaking under the clutch of the phone which seemed to be getting heavier and heavier.

Y/n: 'fuck whens the funeral?' I asked reframing myself from completely losing it.

Me and my grandpa were always close so this hit me in a place I didn't particularly want to be hit whilst on holiday.

Kurt: 'that's the thing, he put in his will that he doesn't want a funeral, but he wants you to take over the company' i suddenly went wide-eyed, I mean fuck I'm only 20 I'm not ready to take over a multi-million dollar company.

Y/n: 'Why, why didn't he leave it to you?' i stuttered. He chuckled heavily.

Kurt: 'come on y/n, I don't know shit about the stock market, you do' i nodded and clutched the phone a little harder sensing something else was coming.

Y/n: 'ok so what does this mean?' i asked again.

Kurt: 'leave anyone who could be a distraction, and get on the private jet tomorrow'

Shit that means Jelena.

End of Flashback.

Y/n: I looked up at the girl who was gazing at me with hope glazed in her blue eyes and sighed 'I couldn't keep going in a relationship which was destined to fail' i muttered giving her an excuse.

Gigi: She apparently can still see straight through me 'that's not the reason and you know it isn't' she whispered and edged closer to me.

Y/n: I moved the hair which had fallen behind her ear and sighed, then sat next to her on the bathroom floor against the door 'I can't tell you the reason, it's not you, it's me' I said giving the girl another excuse.

I mean would you want to tell the girl you once loved that you left her for a company? Exactly.

Gigi: The girl looked over at me and chuckled. I bit my lip nervously 'classic line' she muttered and moved closer to me.

Y/n: 'no genuinely' I whispered. She reached over and grabbed her phone from behind me giving me a full view of her cleavage.

Gigi: 'genuinely I disagree' she said and moved so she was edging ever closer and was practically on top of me.

Y/n: 'Jelena' i said and turned my face the other way seeing her lips being the exact same as her sisters. Which I won't lie freaked me out.

Gigi: 'hey...hey I will understand' She said and pulled my face back so I was looking directly into her blue eyes. Every senseless thought suddenly appearing in my brain.

Y/n: 'no, you won't...' I spoke in a daze like trance from seeing her lips edging ever closer to mine  '...nobody, not even you can understand, my family needed me and I was there when needed' i continued. She smiled and placed her hand on my cheek caressing it as she used to, only this time softer.

Gigi: 'i shouldn't be having the thoughts about you that I am right now' she spoke, i looked at the girl wide-eyed and then moved my gaze to her lips,

Y/n: 'Just imagine Zayn's face and they will go away' she chuckled and landed her hand on mine on the floor.

Gigi: 'why? are you imagining Bella's face to keep them at bay?' she asked. I nodded and rubbed the back of my neck.

Y/n: She moved even closer to me and closed her eyes ready for a kiss to grace her perfect lips 'I'm in love with you sister Gigi, we cant do this' i said. She opened her eyes and frowned.

Gigi: 'You were in love with me first' The blue-eyed girl reasoned.

All the unholy thoughts hit me like a truck.

How she tasted.

How she felt when I touched her.

How her kisses felt.

Y/n: 'and you're in love with Zayn' i whispered while smiling. She bit her lip and continued her gaze on my lips.

Gigi: 'And I was in love with you first' she reasoned yet again.

Y/n: 'Yeah but that's the thing the "was" is exactly why we can't do this' she rubbed the back of my hand with hers and moved so she was straddling me. 

I refused to move my hands and sat there frozen.

Gigi: 'Maybe that "was" is exactly why we can'

Lord Have Mercy...

OK, SO THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE BOOK TO WRITE SO EXPECT ME TO FOCUS ON THIS FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IT IS FUN ASF.

SHOULD Y/N GO THERE WITH GIGI AGAIN?

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND INTERACT WITH THIS ONE.