Actions Part 1.

Y/n: I woke up the next morning and slowly opened my eyes turning over to find Bella gone and a cold empty space on the bed in her place 'Bellaaaa where are you?' I shouted and covered my head with a pillow when the sun entered the room.

Bella: The brunette rushed into the room with two passports and placed them on the bed beside my leg, she then glanced up at me and smiled 'Ohhh she has finally awoken' i gave her a sarcastic grin refusing to move from my hungover state.

Y/n: 'Haha, very funny... what are you doing?' I asked as she pulled her top of leaving her in just a vs bra, I bit my lip making the girl smirk as she saw me.

Bella: 'Packing for us' I frowned and sat up a little before placing my glasses I only wear when hungover on my face, soothing my headache a little.

Y/n: 'why...' I asked '... where are we going?' The blue-eyed girl chuckled and threw some of my clothes into the suitcase surprisingly neatly. This girl definitely knows what I like. And the thing that I like is her packing in a bra and short shorts.

I shook away my thoughts and reached for my phone from the nightstand seeing dozens of missed messages, including from my parents. Just great.

Bella: 'you don't remember agreeing do you' she said and sat on the corner of the bed running her fingers through my hair. I smiled and shook my head hearing her laugh a little louder.

Y/n: I pulled her onto my lap and rubbed small circles on each of her abs 'agreeing to what baby? I need a play by play' i quizzed. 

The girl traced my jawline with her fingertips and admired my adoration for her.

Bella: She sighed 'so, you were a few drinks in and talking to Zayn, then he asked us if we wanted to go to his and Gigi's beach house with them, and you immediately said yes' I rolled my eyes and houghed dropping back onto the bed with the brunette still in my arms securely.

Y/n: 'This is why I don't let you get me drunk' she smiled and ran her finger up the centre of my abs. I gave her a look making her continue.

Bella: 'Relax y/n/n, Kendall Kylie Hailey and Travis will be there' she said, it suddenly dawned on me that Abel could be there and my thoughts basically took control of my vocal cords.

Y/n: 'He better not be there Isabella' I muttered. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss biting my bottom lip as she pulled away.

The thing with Bella is she absolutely loves it when I get possessive of her, so she tries to make me jealous so that I become how she says 'Christian Grey on her'

Bella: 'i don't think Zayn will have invited him... at least while sober' I kissed along her jaw hearing little whimpers raise from her voice box, then reached for my phone pulling Zayn's number up and face timing him. 'Y/n I'm in a braaa' the girl whined.

Y/n: The boy answered 'Relax, I'm pretty sure Zayn's gay anyway...' Bella chuckled and The older boy gave me an angry look '...heyyy Z' i spoke.

Zayn: 'Are you two making Porn?' he asked. I laughed and pulled Bella closer to me and positioned the phone on the bed so the camera could see us.

Y/n: 'Ha, Bella wishes, anyway about me agreeing' His smile dropped and Gigi's ear entered the frame, only her ear but somehow I knew it was hers.

Zayn: 'Yeah I know you were drunk, but I want you there y/n' he said with pleading eyes. My small heart melted at the sight.

Y/n: 'yeah we are coming... this girl on my knee has already packed' I smiled and Bella hid her face in my neck,

Zayn: 'Ok cool, why you ringing then?' he asked.

Y/n: 'I just wanted to know if Abel is coming bro' his smile dropped and he gave me a scared face giving me all the answers I needed.

Bella: 'She is jealous Zayn' Bella said and smiled at the camera. I tickled her and stared at the camera.

Y/n: 'shush I don't get jealous' i said whilst she was basically having a heart attack.

Zayn: 'Yeah he's going to be there y/n/n, Gigi invited him...' Fuck me, give us a break.

We arrived at the airport and pulled our suitcases from the car. We then intertwined our hands and walked down to the terminal from which we would be getting the private jet. I smiled when I saw Zayn and we approached the group.

Hailey: 'Has there ever been a time where you two haven't been late?' we both smiled and checked our passports with the women checking them in.

Kendall: 'they were definitely fucking in the car' i laughed lowly then stopped when I heard a heavy breath from behind us. We both turned around greeted by Abel. Just the guy I wanted to see! Sense the sarcasm.

Abel: 'Bella, Y/n, how have you been?' he asked. I rolled my eyes and turned back around whilst Bella stayed in the direction she was in.

Bella: 'Good Abel and you?' she infuriates me when she does this.

Abel: 'Fucking great' he said and high fived her. I grabbed the brunette's hand and turned her into my arms pulling her close. Basically claiming the girl.

We boarded the actually quite small jet and everyone ran to the best seats, Me being the last in, the only place I could sit was of course a spare seat next to Jelena. I glanced over to see Abel sat next to Bella and sighed then buckled my seatbelt and turned to Gigi.

Gigi: 'Hey' The girl spoke and licked her lips.

Y/n: 'Hey...' I replied making her pivot her body on the chair so she was facing me all that way around, her back to everyone else '...was that your ear I saw on the facetime call with Zayn this morning?' I asked resulting in a chuckle from the blonde.

Gigi: 'Maybe... Was that your Bella I saw sat on you this morning' i rolled my eyes and pivoted so I was also facing her.

Y/n: 'Hardly my Bella' i replied and focus my glance on Bella and Abel who looked completely consumed in a conversation with each other. The blue-eyed girl followed my gaze and turned back to me when she saw just what I was talking about.

Gigi: 'Well ever need to get back at her for flirting... I'm your gal!'

HOW ARE WE LIKING IT?

I SORTA WANT TO MAKE GIGI AND Y/N YUNNO ;) BUT I DON'T KNOW...

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BESTIES.