Actions Part 3.

Gigi Pov.

I know I shouldn't, and I know it's wrong. But all I want is Y/n all to myself, without my sister interrupting. When we were together it felt like the real deal, we were in love and I just don't understand how she can move on so easily.

We are soulmates and sooner or later Y/n will realise it.

Y/n: 'So you didn't want me to stay to unpack, did you?' she said taking me off guard. I smiled at her and patted the spot next to me on the bed.

The tall girl came and sat next to me then pivoted her head so she met my glance with those eyes that could melt my heart given the chance.

Gigi: 'I miss you'  i said and crossed my legs turning my phone off and placing it behind me on the bed. The y/e/c girl looked down and closed her eyes for a second then gazed back at me lovingly.

Y/n: 'I've missed you too, I know this place reminds me of us' I nodded. Myself and y/n came to this place when we were together for a few weeks in august and we told one another other we loved each other for the first time just a few miles down the road from where we are now.

Gigi: 'when we came here for summer' she smiled and nodded then pushed her hair behind her ear.

Y/n: 'yeah and we stayed in that hotel where the waiter would constantly knock and bring us random meals that you accidentally ordered' i burst out laughing and pushed her playfully making her laugh in return.

Gigi: 'Hey, it's not my fault you kept getting me drunk' she nodded and moved closer to me with that perfect smile on her face from ear to ear.

Y/n: 'But we had nights where we were fun sober, right?' she asked.

Gigi: 'Of course we did, some of the best nights were spent here...' she looked at me in a way she hasn't the whole time we have known each other making me burrow my eyebrows and ask  '...what?'

Y/n: 'When you asked me if I still loved you in that tiny bathroom in your parent's house...' I nodded and edged closer to her so we were only a few inches away from kissing '...the answers yes, I never stopped' my lips now hovered over the girls' in front of me.

Gigi: 'Say it' i muttered.

Y/n: 'Jelena Noura Hadid, I still love you' my heart basically exploded. At that moment I couldn't resist any longer and kissed her. Fireworks. Never mind fucking explosions surrounded us as we both let the kiss engulf us into our own crazy world.

Gigi: 'I love you y/n...' i whispered as I pulled away '... I'll always love you' she connected our foreheads and smiled pulling me onto her lap with one swift motion. 'I missed your hands roaming my body' she chuckled lowly and squeezed my ass whilst looking me up and down hungrily.

Y/n: 'I missed feeling your heartbeat in your neck speed up against my lips' she smiled up at me making my eyes roll to the back of my head at the feeling of her sucking on my neck.

Gigi: 'Show me how much you missed it' i whispered making the girl roll me over with one motion and pull my shirt over my head leaving me in just a bra.

Y/n Pov.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but it just felt so right...

No matter how wrong it is.

The blonde-haired girl unbuttoned my shirt buttons making my breathing hitch a little when her hands grazed over my abs lightly.

Y/n: 'Are you sure?' I asked seeing the girl bite her lip. It drives me crazy when she does that.

Gigi: 'Y/n I've never been more sure of anything in my life' She said connecting our lips. 

I kissed back and pulled her bottoms down leaving her in just her undergarments. I ran my eyes all over her body then tugged on her black lace underwear making the girl nod frantically. I slowly pulled her underwear down her legs whilst she looked down at me with admiring eyes. I moaned at the sight of her back arching in front of me.

I kissed up her thighs and stopped once I reached her core and folds.

Y/n: 'You've gotta be quiet ok?' I asked seeing the girl nod making me dive in feeling her whole body tense under my tongue. I grabbed her thighs and pushed my tongue further into her core hearing muffled moans. My eyes wandered up only to reveal the girl biting down on the back of her hand to contain her moans.

Which I'll admit turned me on even more knowing she was desperate to moan and for release.

I felt the girls legs start to tremble indicating she was close.

Gigi: 'Y/n Ahh, i-im going to cum' she moaned surprisingly quietly as her hands reached for my hair and she tugged on it roughly. I curled my tongue one last time and with that, the girl underneath me came undone. 'F-F-Fuckkkk Y-Y/NN' she moaned too loudly making me push her stomach down feeling her panting for me to continue.

Y/n: 'I missed you screaming my name' I muttered and placed small kisses up her abs reaching her nipples and giving them some attention before reaching her lips. I hovered over her and placed my hands at either side of her head. 'Your so fucking gorgeous Jelena'

She pulled me in for a long passionate yet sloppy kiss and moaned when she tasted herself on my tongue.

Gigi: 'You're so fucking cute' she whispered and reached down for my member stroking it softly however roughly at the same time. 'And because you're so cute... I want you inside me' I groaned and ran my fingers gently over her bottom lip.

Y/n: 'I don't have a condom... Bellas on the pill' she smiled.

Gigi: 'And who do you think it is that introduced Bella onto the pill' I nodded and mentally face palmed then thrust into her without a second thought to it, she moaned and dragged her nails down my back making me speed up my thrusts. 'Don't... Don't... Stop' she muttered between breaths.

I continued thrusting inside of her harder and harder every time I did eventually making her pull my lips down to meet hers. I disconnected our lips and looked directly into her blue eyes feeling her breath hit my neck with every thrust I pushed inside of her.

Y/n: 'Your so fucking tight Jelena' i groaned out making her bite my bottom lip and wrap her legs around my waist.

I couldn't and wouldn't compare her to Bella. But shit the way she said my name did unspeakable things to me.

Gigi: 'Ahhh, Y/n/n Fucking Hell!' The blonde managed to squeak from her vocal cords as her legs began to tremble and she came undone underneath me, 

Y/n: 'Shit' I moaned out as I shot thick loads inside the girl I loved. I helped us both come down from our highs and rolled over after pulling out of her. 'Well that was some good memories relived' I muttered making her chuckle.

Gigi: 'No offence to Zayn but that's the best sex I've ever had' I chuckled and pulled my boxers back on 'Can you help me to the bathroom I cant walk...'

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3