Actions Part 4.

Y/n: 'We should go downstairs' I spoke and rolled over onto the side of the bed been ragged straight back by the blonde who was still panting from our workout.

Gigi: 'But I want to cuddle like we used to' I rolled my eyes and fell back into her long arms.

Y/n: The girl planted several kisses on my forehead 'What and have your boyfriend catch you in bed with his best friend?' I asked and smiled up at her.

I then stood up and walked over to the nightstand taking one of my vitamins and starting to put my watch and jewellery on.

Gigi: 'Please stay, otherwise, I will jump out of the window' I smiled and turned towards the girl with my back against the wooden stand which lay in the corner of the twin room.

Y/n: 'Haha, very funny Jelena' I muttered sarcastically unsuspecting of the impulsive behaviours she used to display years ago when we were together.

Gigi: 'I'm serious' She ran over to the window with a blanket wrapped around her then looked back at me and opened the window standing on the ledge...

 '3...2...1' She began to trip making me run over and grab her our bodies falling and colliding with the ground. The blonde began laughing uncontrollably whilst I was basically having a heart attack.

Y/n: 'Fucking hell Jelena' I spoke between breaths, The blue-eyed girl spun around so her hands were at either side of my head and smiled down on me...

Gigi: 'My knight in shining armour' She whispered making my heart basically burst on the spot, she then proceeded to plant kisses all over my face then we connected glances.

Fireworks.

Y/n: I rolled my eyes and bit my lip 'Yeah Yeah' I muttered in a fluster from the girl on top of me.

Gigi: 'You smell so good, bro' She whispered and smiled against my kiss, deepening it by slipping the tongue...

Y/n: 'Bro?' I asked as we pulled away.

Gigi: The blonde nodded in a cute manner 'Yeah Bro' she whispered and bit her lip tracing my features with her free hand.

Bear in mind we were still layed on the floor so this was basically a movie moment.

Y/n: 'You are so strange' I muttered and pecked the girl's forehead then pushed her from me and stood up.

Gigi: 'Shit Y/n you have to leave I need to get changed' I chuckled lowly at the blue-eyed girl I loved.

Y/n: 'Oh yeah and I totally didn't just see you naked riding me 10 minutes ago' I spoke with sarcasm ever-looming to my turn of phrase.

Gigi: 'It's different when I'm getting changed' I sat on the side of my bed and pulled an Armani shirt on,

Y/n: 'How?' I asked and signified for the girl to do my shirt wrist collars,

She walked over and ran her fingers over my wrists making me shiver at the sensation, chemistry 110% fogged the room. The blonde then put my custom cufflinks Bella bought me onto my hands and smiled up at me.

Gigi: 'Its just weird, i don't like you seeing me all vulnerable' She spoke and ran her fingers through my hair while stood between my legs. I grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly.

Y/n: 'Your body is perfect, just don't even go there' I whispered and looked up at the girl to see her with pink cheeks. Shes cute when she blushes,

Gigi: 'Its far from perfect' She said. I traced small circles on her hips and chuckled making her pull away.

Y/n: 'Hey, come here' I said and pulled her onto my lap 'I love you for you not your body even though your body is that of a greek goddess' she grinned and kissed me lining my lower lip with her skilful tongue.

Gigi: 'Your cute' She announced to me. I smirked and grabbed my tie passing the blonde the piece of cotton to do it for me.

Y/n: 'I know' I said cockily making her roll her eyes playfully. She wrapped her hands around my neck and gently did my tie tracing every bit of my chest and abs in the process.

Gigi: 'There you go Daddy' I glanced at the girl wide-eyed seeing her smiling cheekily.

Y/n: 'Where has the "Daddy" come from?' I asked.

Gigi: 'Well you look Daddy when you wear Armani suits so I thought you would like it if I called you out on it' She said and began circling her hips upon my lap.

Y/n: 'Jelena you don't want to do that' I said seeing an ever darker expression appear on her usually innocent features.

Gigi: 'And why is that?' She asked and tugged on my lower lip with her perfect teeth and the perfect amount of pressure

Her breath landed on my cheek as she pulled away and began kissing my neck making sure to leave little marks that could be easily covered, I smiled and ran my finger up her inner thigh and under her dress which she had changed into god knows when.

Even god knew she looked amazing though...

The girl stopped kissing my neck when I ran my fingers over her panties and smiled at how wet she was.

Y/n: 'I warned you' I whispered and slipped my fingers inside her thong grazing her clit with my fingertips. The blonde moaned and bit down on my neck trying to disguise the sheer amount of pleasure I was causing her.

I slipped one finger into her core and began pumping it slowly to the rhythm of each of our heartbeats.

Gigi: 'Fuck Y/n' She moaned and began riding my fingers while I looked up at her in amazement.

'yes right there, please, make me cummmm' She spoke dragging out the "cum" when I curled my fingers hitting the spongey spot inside her.

Y/n: 'Cum for me Jelena' I whispered in her ear making her body shake against mine.

Gigi: 'I fucking love you y/nnnn' She moaned and with that soaked my fingers, I pulled my fingers out after helping her ride out her high and opened the girl's mouth with my spare hand.

I then placed my fingers inside her mouth as she sucked on them and moaned tasting herself, moaning at the taste.

Y/n: 'You're so fucking beautiful' I whispered when she dragged her tongue along my fingers and pulled them from her mouth with a pop. 'But know we've really got to go downstairs'

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS.

DO YOU LIKE FLUFF OR ANGST MORE? JUST WONDERING?