𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐩𝐨

Interview with: chosoguapo
Pronouns: they/she/he
Most Popular Book: Shang Hai

Interview with: chosoguapo Pronouns: they/she/heMost Popular Book: Shang Hai

1. How would you describe your Wattpad journey?

I would say my journey on Wattpad has been a 9/10 because I mostly have very good memories! There's was only one occasion that was really weird for me and made me leave Wattpad back in 2019.

2. How do you deal with hate comments?

Honestly I don't really get them and if I just so happen to get hate comments. The mute button would become that person beat friend. I refuse to have people like thy on my account being rude for absolutely no reason.

3. What book gave you the most writer's block?

Currently I have been just writing without publishing because I don't feel like my writing is good enough. But I would say the book that giving me writers block is Motorsport. It's not out yet but I have been trying to write for it but it's a racer Choso fanfic. I plan on mapping out each chapter next week and doing more research on illegal racing.

4. How long have you been on Wattpad?

I have currently been on Wattpad for six years !

5. What do you do when writing?

Typically when I am writing I am either on my phone or laptop (whatever feels more comfortable in that moment). I have my headphones on and I play either some rnb or rap/pop music.

6. What is your favorite book of yours that you wrote?

Hmmm I will say Lotus. The plot for it is very supernatural and I love doing research on stuff like that!

7. What made you want to write in the first place?

I have always came up with stories and read multiple stories. So writing just felt like a natural thing for me to start doing .

8. What book do you think you could've done better on?

Accept since I wrote it in middle school.

9. What time of day do you usually write?

I mainly write at night, but sometimes I do get random moments of inspiration in the afternoon (3-4).

10. What made you want to have 'chosoguapo' as your username?

The Chosos part comes form my baby daddy form Jujutsu Kaiesen. I got the guapo part from a nickname my calls me which is guwoop from me wining class Treasurer.

11. Favorite Music Artists?

Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion,  Brent Faiyaz, SZA, K-Pop, DEAN, Playboi Carti, Polo G, ScHoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, Summer Walker, Chief Keef, Bryson Tiller, Chole x Halle, Doja Cat, Frank Ocean, and Kali Uchis are the artists on my top 20 on Spotify. So I guess all of them are my favorite since what I listen to really depends on my mood at that moment.

12. Does writing ever get stressful for you?

Not the actual writing part but finding time to write. I be so busy with work and school that it's hard to find time when I can write.

13. Any hobbies other than writing?

Hmmm I recently have been getting into journaling. There's something else I've been getting into idk what's it called but it's here you decorate your kpop photo cards.

14. What career do you want to pursue in the future?

I changed my major from pre-nursing to Journalism. I didn't want to work very hard in school only for me to end up in a "maybe you will go to the next stage, maybe you won't" type situation. So I hope to either become a published writer (whether that be with writing books or writing plays/movies). As a sort of backup plan I also want to purse content creating!

15. Favorite Animes?

Fairy Tail, Blood Lad, Highschool DxD, The Devil is a Part Timer, Nana, Paradise Kiss, Devilman Crybaby, Black Butler, Project K, Jujutsu Kaisen, Tokyo Revengers, and Attack on Titan are the ones I can make off the top of my head.

16. Did you ever think Shang Hai was going to get as popular as it is now?

The original version of Shanghai, yes! It used to be a Zodiac High book until I revamped it into a kpop zodiacs book because of the amount of people who got mad at me for making their zodiac sign a girl or guy. Especially since I made it back in 2016/17 when Zodiac High book were so popular.

17. Does it ever get stressful managing 15 books?

Ah sometimes? There are points when it doesn't bother me at all, but when it comes down to choosing which story to update that stresses me out.

18. Favorite Fanfic that isn't yours?

sci-fi: hatehotel

scarred: URAVISTY

privacy: kags-cumslut

she: -SCIOPHOBIA

slasher film: overstimz

fast & furious: 1800-MIKEYS-SLUT-

cloud nine: BARBIEFEILY

mozarts genius: RIOTFUCKSMILFS

gods whore: poiseuns

18. Anything to say to the supporters?

Love you guys and thank you so much for putting up with me and my non updating ass 🙄🤧🖤