𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫

Interview with: erenslaeger Pronouns: She/herMost Popular Book: Ambition (Eren J

Pronouns: She/her
Most Popular Book: Ambition (Eren J. x Reader)
Tags: beachlasagna_

 x Reader)Tags: beachlasagna_

1. How would you describe your Wattpad journey so far?

Unexpected. I started writing on a whim with the expectation of MAYBE having a handful of readers by the end of it. Having the amount of support that I do now blows my mind and is something I could have never guessed would happen to me. Building up a following from absolutely nothing is extremely tough with Wattpad's system, so I'm lucky to have gotten to where I am now :)

2. How do you deal with hate comments?

It depends on the comment. Most of the time I ignore them or don't read them at all, but if I see a comment that's EXTREMELY rude or disrespectful I mute the reader. I don't understand how readers forget that we write for free and that nobody is forced to read our writing. Each of my readers' opinions and experiences are so vastly different that it's impossible to channel everybody into "Y/N", so I understand where frustration can come from. But at the end of the day I'm just writing for fun, and it's honestly just not that deep for me.

3. What book gave you the most writer's block? 

I'm only a few chapters into it, but my newer Aki Hayakawa x reader book Devilish is already giving me such bad writers block. I'm trying to think of ways to incorporate manga characters without spoiling what hasn't been animated. I'm also writing it having not read a single Aki fanfiction so that my headcanons for him are purely my own, so it's been more difficult writing him, but equally fine. Also the Y/N I'm writing in that story is a devil, so she's pretty unhinged. It's been challenging to find a balance between crazy and relatable to the readers.