𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑

Interview with: everythingejaeger
Pronouns: She/her
Most Popular Book: Spare (Eren and Jean x Reader)

Interview with: everythingejaeger Pronouns: She/herMost Popular Book: Spare (Eren and Jean x Reader)

1. How would you describe your Wattpad journey? 

it's been fun so far. even though i don't have much of a journey i'm curious to see where this will lead.

2. How do you deal with hate comments?

i haven't gotten much so when i do see them i honestly get surprised. they kinda hurt, but i've learned not to take it out on myself because people nowadays will use the word criticism as an excuse to be blatantly rude. so i just try my best to ignore them.

3. What book gave you the most writer's block?

spare. i already have the whole plot figured out. the drama, the romance, and the characters personalities. but i can't figure out how i want to bring each chapter to life, and this damn dialogue is killing me.

4. How long have you been on Wattpad?

9 months

5. What do you do when writing?

i look off into space while coming up with ideas or daydream.

6. What made you want to write in the first place?

i kept coming up with so many good ideas, so I decided to start writing them down and publishing them.

7.What time of day you usually write? 

during the night. it's quite and people won't bother me.

8. Did you ever think 'Spare' would get as popular as it did? 

i had a feeling it would, especially after i promoted it on tiktok.

9. What made you want to have 'EVERYTHINGJAEGER' as your username?

i should probably change that cause people keep forgetting the 'e', but eren's my fawking baby daddy and he can milk this pu-🥴

10. Favorite Music Artists?

shiii i don't really be listening to music like that.

11. Does writing ever get stressful for you?

i wouldn't say stressful because i just do it for fun. besides when i get passionate about a chapter and actually want it to be good.

12. Favorite Anime's?

 definitely aot, peach girl and maid sama ☝🏾😩

13. Any hobbies other than writing? 

i like to draw and cook.

14. What career do you want to pursue in the future? 

i think i want to have my own business, but i'm not sure what it'll be for.

15. Anything to say to the supporters?

i love y'all and thank you for choosing to read my book. imma be working real hard with these next few chapters for y'all <33