𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐟𝟎𝐫𝐘𝐞𝐥𝟑𝐧𝐚

Interview with: sslutf0rYel3na Pronouns: She/herMost Popular Book: Complicated (Eren & Jean x Reader

Pronouns: She/her
Most Popular Book: Complicated (Eren & Jean x Reader

Interview with: sslutf0rYel3na Pronouns: She/herMost Popular Book: Complicated (Eren & Jean x Reader

1. How would you describe your Wattpad journey?

My wattpad journey has been filled with ups and downs. I wouldn't particularly say it's been a very good experience cause it hasn't, but wattpad has a special place in my heart since it was my first writing platform.

2. How do you deal with hate comments?

LMAOOO I love replying to my hate comments and the best part is they find out I'm the author of the book and just end up shutting the fck up or apologizing 😭 people really do be saying the most behind the screens.

3. What chapter gave you the most writer's block?

the chapter(s) that gave, and are giving me the most writers block is chapter 13 and currently chapter 14 since their the longest chapters I've ever written. I'm pushing through though!

4. How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since January 2020

5. What do you do when writing?

When writing I just listen to calming music to help me focus, or I take a nap before I write so I don't get tired in the process

6. What is your favorite chapter of yours that you've written?

My favorite chapter will definitely be the one I'm writing currently which is chapter 14 but besides that it's chapter 12 !

7. What made you want to write in the first place?

honestly I wrote out of boredom and also because I was tired of reading fanfics having the same plot

8. What chapter do you think you could've done better on?

Definitely chapter 6, 7, and 8. I remember struggling on dialogue so I ended up writing wtv and ppl still seemed to like it💀

9. What time of day do you usually start writing at?

It varies, but I like writing at night cause that's when my ideas start flowing easily.

10. Did you ever think "Complicated" would be as popular as it is now?

I feel like the only reason complicated ever got popular was because of tiktok. Without that platform tbh I wouldn't think people would ever read my story.

11. What made you want to have "sslutf0rYel3na" as your username?

Oh I was a hugeeee Yelena simp at the time and I still am but being in love with Yelena was what inspired me to make my username what it is.

12. Favorite music artists?

definitely The neighbourhood, nirvana, Lana del rey, tame impala, and The Weeknd.

13. Does writing ever get stressful for you?

writing is stressful for me 24/7 because I want everything to be perfect. And with high expectations, comes pressure.

14. Favorite animes?

Nana at number one, death note 2nd, attack on titan third, naruto fourth, and noragami 5th

15. Any hobbies other than writing?

I love drawing and shopping and eating. And sleeping. Yeah I sleep a lot.

16. What career do you want to pursue in the future?

I'm not sure as of right now actually. I'm just chillin atp

17. What anime universe would you want to live in?

UHMMM NARUTO OR ATTACK ON TITAN SO I CAN SLAY SOME TITANS YUHHH AND GET EATEN YUHHH😈

18. Favorite fanfic that isn't yours?

Duplicity (by happydays1d )!! it's a Harry styles fanfic that's literally top tier. I don't really read aot fics but if I had to choose one it would prob be Brooklyn baby (by -ANIMESLVT )

19. Anything you want to say to the supporters?

i love my supporters with all my heart and hope their wishes and aspirations come true.