𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫𝟒𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

Interview with: tumblr4losers pronouns: she/hermost popular book: freak (Eren x reader)

pronouns: she/her
most popular book: freak (Eren x reader)

Interview with: tumblr4losers pronouns: she/hermost popular book: freak (Eren x reader)

1. How would you describe your Wattpad journey? 

basically i started wattpad since 7th grade, 2018 which was 5 years ago i started reading fairy tail fanfics of nalu cause i was robbed of nalu. then i read a lot of fanfics in general. 3 years from aot to fairy tail to other things yk i took a break freshman year then sophmore year i got back into it. i actually wrote two books in 2021 of sophmore year.

2. How do you deal with hate comments? 

i never actually got em at wattpad at least. at wattpad at least, delete 😘.

3.  What book gave you the most writer's block? 

definitely put me in a movie i've been in hiatus for 2 years... i thought about going back. but i'm almost 18 and i started writing it back when i was 15-16? i think it was 15 maybe i'll get into it one day again.

4. What is your favorite book of yours? 

freak. for sure. even tho it's so CRINGE. so much memories tied within that book. what book of yours do you think you could've done better. 

5. What book of yours do you think you could've done better on? 

ok so i have this first book that is no taken down and i believe it was called blondie not a 100% sure because it was started 2020 and ended 2021. the grammar, the plot was a mess. the ending though the plot twist i did was crazy. like and the foreshadowing i also did was crazy especially for a freshman or sophmore (i can't remember) but the issue was with the plot was that it was very just rushed and the grammar was bad.

6. How long have you been on Wattpad for? 

5 years! i believe going in 6th.

7. What made you want to write in the first place? 

hmmm i just had sm ideas. i wanted to share with others. 

8. What do you do when writing? 

i listen to music 😜😜

9. What time of day do you usually write at? 

night 💀💀. it's when all my brain power comes on fr.

10. What made you want"tumblr4losers" as your username?

omggggg so i've been meaning to change it. but i had a tumblr phase. and we'll i'm loser in my opinion but inna cute way. so tumbler4 losers 🐈

11. Does writing ever get stressful for you? 

sometimes. i think it depends if i'm feeling the chapter or book i'm writing or not yk

12. Favorite music artists?

sza, nicki, doja, and lana del ray. 

13. Favorite anime's? 

ouran highschool host club and and aot 😋. OMG, nana, my number one. paradise kiss too but i didn't finish it. 

14. What anime universe would you want to live in? 

ouran highschool host club or or fairy tail

15. What career do you want to pursue in the future? 

marine biologist!!

16. Any hobbies other than writing? 

I like to do makeup like a lot. 😭😭 it's one of my fav hobbies

17. How did you know your account was getting more and more popular? 

when i had to mute wattpad 😭. i remember during the 2021 prime my phone notifications were crazy

18. Did you ever think "Freaks" would get as popular as it is now? 

definitely not 💀💀. i'm suprised it did get big tbh and with my inconsistency of updating it. 

19. What was your first ever fanfic you published? 

blondie i believe. it's taken down now 😢 i took it down back in 2020. 

20. What is your favorite fanfic that isn't yours? 

brooklyn baby!!! re readin it rn. 

21. Anything you want to say to your supporters? 

i miss y'all 😢 srry for not updating in a while