6

6 is the number associated with planet Venus, named for the Greco-Roman goddess of love.

"Are you by any chance a guardian angel?" Jimin joked as they walked along the sidewalk, arms hooked like a pretzel. 

"Why do you say that?" Yoongi looked into his eyes, the yellow lollipop somehow back into his mouth.

"Because it's for you that," He tucked Yoongi closer, "I want to stay in this world."

Yoongi looked back ahead, closing his eyes deeply.

"This world is so beautiful, Jimin. Humans are the ones who blind you from its beauty, but you have to see it before it's too late."

"We'll see it together, Yoongi."

"I'll probably just look at you though. You're more beautiful than the world." Yoongi smiled warmly.

"You're such a hopeless romantic." He waved him off.

"I love you."

Jimin halted at the three words - emotionally and physically - his heart forgetting its function for a hot second, causing his entire body to follow. It was so odd, how he felt he'd heard the words for the first time in his life up until now.

Was Yoongi really the first person to tell him the words?

Jimin did not give it another thought before he wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, moving closer when Yoongi slipped his own around Jimin's waist. He breathed in the vanilla scent while tucking his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"I love you," Jimin spoke into his skin.

+++

"I always thought sunrises were overrated," Jimin plopped on his elbows while laying back, "Turns out you just have to see it from up, above the world."

Indeed, as they laid back on one of the looming buildings of Seoul, everything seemed more beautiful.

"What else do you think is overrated?" Yoongi turned on his tummy, resting his chin between his palms as he stared at Jimin.

He seemed to take the I'll probably just look at you though by heart.

"Hmm," Jimin craned his neck back, wondering, "School, cheese, alcohol..."

Jimin continued listing, with Yoongi's eventual hums in the background.