2

2 years later...

"Did he like Dory too?"

Jimin glanced down at the keychain around his thumb, smiling to himself.

"He loved her." He turned to Holly as they sat on the bench in their backyard.

"Who was he to you?" She turned to him.

"He was my..." Jimin closed his eyes, confining his teardrops, "Guardian angel."

"Then, I love him." She smoothed her dress, nodding with approval.

"And I love you." Jimin tickled her sides softly, earning a series of happy squeals from her.

Caramel orbs and curly chestnut hair, her face was adorned with scattering freckles across her cheeks - that Jimin made sure to shower with love every day.

Holly has been his daughter for 2 years, each day bringing him more happiness than the other. They were supposed to celebrate her 8th birthday today.

"Did you call aunt Raya and uncle Tete today?" Jimin tucked her in his lap, wrapping his arms gently around her.

"Yes, and uncle Kookie and uncle Hobi and uncle Joonie." She rested her head against his chest.

"Low five."

She clapped Jimin's palm.

"Now, let's go watch Finding Nemo, dad."

"You'll never get bored of that movie, are you?"

"No," She hopped off his lap and strode to the back door of their home with the yellow lollipop in her tiny hand.

"Holly?" Jimin called after her.

"Yeah?"

"When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?" Jimin ran, lifting his daughter between his arms.

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Swimming. Swimming." Holly replied between adorable giggles.

I'll keep swimming, he promised.

For you Dory.