4

4 minutes left...

"Are you sure you don't want to go inside? I can tell them you're my...husband or something." Jimin turned back to Yoongi, asking him for one more time.

"I'll wait for you here," Yoongi pocketed his hands in his jacket pockets, nose reddening because of the chilly weather, "You can still tell them I'm your husband though."

Jimin smiled at that, legs leading him inside quickly - 4 minutes were left for his appointment - with the image of Yoongi's face engraved in his mind.

+++

He did it. He got the job. He didn't fail at it. He did it.

Jimin almost jumped out of the building, his heart racing with an eagerness to wrap his arms around Yoongi and tell him that he didn't fail at it. With an eagerness to jump on him and hook his legs around his torso and kiss every inch of his face to show him how grateful he was that Yoongi stopped him from ending it all.

With an eagerness to-

"are grieving the one-year memory of Min Yoongi's death. On the same day as today one year ago, November 30, 2015, the 22-year-old male committed suicide on the famous Mapo bridge. We send condolences to his family and loved ones..."

Jimin couldn't hear the rest of the MC's words. Or he could, but nothing really went in, just the deafening sound of a siren-like chime.

Pain swelled as his knees collided with the concrete ground, not physical pain; he didn't feel his body. Not entirely.

Because his heart felt it all; the throbbing ache as the torrent of tears ran down his cheeks like a waterfall of sorrow. His hands were trembling vigorously as he stared at the ground with blurry eyes.

No
      No
            No
                  No
                        No
                              No

"Are you okay?"

Jimin hadn't realized he'd been saying the word out loud. Only when he felt a hand gripping his shoulder did he notice the presence of the man beside him.

He looked to the side - at the television screens beneath the wall of the electronics store - before turning back to Jimin, lips tight with understanding.

"Did you know him?" He asked.

Jimin lost the ability to speak.

"I'm a therapist," He slipped his hand inside the pocket of his pants, "It's okay to need help."

Then, he left, leaving Jimin with the most broken heart and a work card.

Denial.

That was what roamed his mind until he saw the engraved words on the headstone.

Min Yoongi
March 9, 1993 - November 30, 2015
A son. A brother. A friend. A lover.
The biggest Dory fan.

Jimin sat in front of Yoongi's grave, brushing his fingertips over the daisy flowers coating the grass.

"You won, Yoongi. I don't like being alone anymore. I don't want to be alone anymore." Jimin whispered ever so lightly, each word laced with a different hue of pain.

Then, he sang.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart, and now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me

Love of my life, don't leave me
You've taken my love, and now desert me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me"

And with the last word, he let go of the key chain, watching Dory fly up, above the world - where everything is more beautiful - by the yellow balloon attached to it.