𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Victoria listened as she heard the beeping noise, which came on after a firefighter hadn't been active for so many minutes.

Amber was laying, unconscious, under a bookshelf. Blood was bleeding out of her head, onto her forehead. As well as her nose. Ambers leg was twisted the wrong way. It was definitely broken.

Ambers pulse was weak, and she was dying.

Vic kept searching. No way the girl she had feelings for was going to die. She would never forgive herself. Maya would never forgive Victoria.

The firefighter walked into a room. The room that Amber was in. There was fire towards the back of the room. Victoria picked up her microphone, "I need help putting this fire out up here."

"On it." Someone said through the coms. Vic wasn't listening to see who it was. She was to focused on finding Amber.

She then noticed how close the beeping had gotten. She turned around and saw a bookshelf on top of Amber.

"No! Come on Amber." Vic said as she tried to pull Amber out.

When she wouldn't budge she realized that her leg was probably stuck.

Vic shakily picked up her microphone, "I need search and rescue up here now! Amber Bishop. She's stuck under a bookshelf." Victoria got down on the ground and looked at Ambers unconscious body. "Her pulse is weak, and she's barely breathing."

She knew with everything inside her, that Maya heard all of it. And that she was on her way up there right now.

Maya ran as fast as she could up the stairs. She couldn't let her sister die. No way. She was all she had left.

Maya sat on the opposite side of Vic, "No. Amber. You can't. There's people coming right now." Maya took her sisters hand, "Please. I love you. Don't die."

"Come on Amber, I was gonna ask you out after this." Victoria said, which made Maya chuckle.

i didn't mean to
make it so emotional—
anyways.

tw for act one:
blood
slight graphic explanations

not really much because i'm
keeping the plot under wraps