𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲

REIGNITED 1x4

"I don't know Travis." Victoria replied to her best friend.

"How don't you know?" He followed her into the lobby where everyone else is. "You were literally cuddling with her."

"Yeah..because she was cold." She whispered to him, trying to get him to be quiet. Travis kept his eyes locked with hers, "Look, I don't even know what your implying, but it's wrong. I don't like her like that."

"Who said I was talking about that?" He crossed his arms.

"Why is it every time I start my shift, I get slammed with a mountain of surprises?"

"Just—" She cuts herself with a scoff, ignoring Andy and Jack's fighting. "Stop." She chuckled.

"Where is Amber and Maya?" Andy asked.

"Amber! What are you doing here?" Maya asked, concerned.

"Drop the act." Amber looked at her, "I know you don't give a damn about me."

"I do care! Your my sister."

Amber scoffed, "Okay."

"Amber, stop!" Maya said loudly, catching everyone's attention, they all walk in from the lobby. "You basically tried to kill yourself."

"I did not!" Amber fought back. "Do you know the dumb stuff you do? Or— or the stuff you have done?!"

"What? Amber? Like drunkenly sleeping with your boyfriend? It was an accident, Amber! Let it go!" She said, making Amber look around, as if she should feel guilty. "At least I didn't put a restraining order on you."

The other firefighters' jaws drop.

"That's low." Amber whispered.

"I think it's better if we stay clear of each other from now on." Maya told her sister.

Amber starts walking away, "Yeah. Run away like you always do."

Maya turns back around and punches Amber in the face.

Amber stumbles back, her hand gripping her bleeding nose.

"Amber!" Victoria held her up so she didn't fall down.

"Just remember, that you ran away." Maya pointed to her. "Not me."

"I don't know who you are..but your not my sister."

🪴

"Hey." Victoria said, walking into the kitchen. "Uh, we're going to the store. To get food because..yeah."

She points to the empty fridge Amber was looking into.

"But anyways. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Uh, sure." Amber smiled. "Ah."

"Are you sure your nose is okay?" Victoria stepped forward to touch the bandage on Amber's face.

Amber stepped back, "S— sorry." Amber stuttered.

"No." Victoria stopped her. "There's no need to apologize. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I swear." Amber promised. She walked up to Victoria. "Okay. Let's go."

🪴

"Okay. Give me details." Travis walked up to Amber.

"What details?" Amber laughed, grabbing some vegetables.