𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬

"We are surrounded on all sides." Amber shakes her head. "No turnouts, nothing to try—"

Victoria cuts her off, "Wait, wait, look." She touched Ambers arm, "There's an opening."

Ben notices the slight touch on her arm, "Okay, if we run right now— and I mean right now— we might be able to make it through that."

"The two of you probably could make it just in time." Amber said, "But he can't. And neither can I."

Victoria looked at Amber and Ben looked at the  patient.

"So we're stuck here." Victoria decided for them. Victoria touched Ambers arm again, "Let's figure out what we have that we can use." They dump the med kits and bags out.

"We gotta get them out of there." Travis said, worried for his friends.

"I know." Andy looked back at him.

"They have no turnout jackets, they have no protection."

"She's aware." Jack cuts Travis off.

"Cover your mouth." Victoria told ben.

"Okay. That's, uh..saline, instant ice pack.." Ben covers his mouth.

"You, too." She told Amber and looked back at Ben, "Blue fires not regular fire. It's sticky, so if it touches us, we can't stamp it out."

They put a cover over the man.

"Pretty soon, with the heat it's radiating.." Vic trailed off.

"It'll be too hot for us to breath without burning our lungs." Ben finished for her.

Vic puts her hand over her nose, "We'll be burning ourselves from the inside out." She takes her hand off her nose, "The most important thing is protect your airway."

Ben covered his mouth and nose, "We've got an oxygen tank." Victoria hands Amber the little oxygen tank. "Put him on this. That'll protect him." She gets up and walks around to the other side of Ben, "Pour the saline on him. Whatever's left, you pour on yourself."

Amber hooks the man up to the oxygen tank, while Ben pours saline on him.

Ben stands up and pours some on himself, then pours the rest on Victoria and Amber.

They were surprised that it was being poured on them and looked at him weirdly.

"If we're gonna keep that patient alive, we have to stay alive, too."

Vic and Amber nodded as Vic put the oxygen mask over the mans face.

"Even if the fire doesn't get to them, the heat alone is enough to burn flesh." Dean states the obvious.

"I know all this." Andy tells them, unsure of what to do.

"Then what are we doing about it?"

"Hang on! We have to think big picture." Andy shouts.

"We have no time! We have to do something right now!" Travis points his hand at the three firefighters across the burning fire.

"I know. How far out is hazmat with that foam?" Andy asks Maya.

"Copy that. Checking now."

Victoria puts a cover over the guys face, earning a look from Ben, "To keep it from melting his face."

"Will that work?"

"We don't know." Amber said, looking away.

Victoria takes her hand off her face, "There's nothing left to do now..but wait."