CH2: Meeting Ms. Black Star

<--------------------------------->

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Author POV :

Yulje Medical Center had always been known for it's busy days. The technology was the latest and the patient care was luxurious with all its staff being top notch.
In conclusion, it was the place were most of the high profiled people chose to go to.

Dr. Kang Soo Jin walked into the hospital lobby just after his routinely rounds. He had already planned to go down to the cafeteria and get a cup of coffee before going to his office for a quick break. But all his plans seemed to be destroyed when he heard the ambulance sirens from afar. For minute, he thought of slowly escaping from the lobby. But he was indeed too late.

Nurse. Yoo Jae-In ran towards Dr. Kang and then informed the news.

"Dr. Kang, there's an emergency VIP case coming in. Dr. Park is already in surgery and the other doctors are unavailable."

All for a short break!

Soo-Jin mentally facepalm-ed himself and then asked the fidgeting nurse, "What's the status?"

"They'll be here in five minutes, patient is female and shot in the shoulder."

He nodded subtly and then said, "Get ready. If the bleeding is serious we'll have to operate as soon as possible."

The nurse nodded and helped the doctor wear the medical gown before running to towards the ambulance bay where the ambulance had already arrived.

<--------------------------------->

Two Hours Ago,

Wen Wei Yi POV :

I climbed up the stairs to my apartment with great difficulty.