Ch6: "You're Not Alone, I'm With You..."

‍‍‍-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wen Wei Yi POV :

"How do I look?" I asked Han Min-Jae standing by the door as I fixed my makeup.

"I think you look...pretty?" He answered in doubt half tilting his head to the side.

I turned to him, "How's it going with your brother?"

"My brother? He's fine. They're working on renewal of the contract since the group disbanded."

My ears perked at his reply and I continued, "When does the contract end?"

"Next month?"

"Ask him to not to renew."

"Wha---? Why?"

Fiddling with my phone, i absent-minded-ly explained, "With the recent scandal involving Vixen, even if the group disbands, the problem won't solve. The scandal was pretty fierce. Wen Entertainment already has a harsh treatment against its artists. Don't even speak about the ones involved in scandals. If your brother stays there after this, then it surely won't end well for him. Resources often get stolen and agents abandon until blacklisting."

There was a big 'oh' that he held in tightly as he asked, "And how exactly do you know that?"

"As the most dangerous person in the entertainment industry and also as the seventh child of that venomous man, naturally I know stuff. Back to your business, since Vixen has disband and the time is right, Han Jae-Hyun really should leave Wen for good."

"But why are you telling me all of this?"

With a hint of melancholy in my eyes, I looked into his eyes with a smile while speaking in a stoic tone.

"I don't want a tragedy to repeat itself."

Tragedy? Yes, his death was a tragedy....and I couldn't stop it.....

Ignoring the painful image flashing on mind like a photograph, I tried to sound nonchalant, "Personally speaking, I had a huge hand in the destruction of Vixen, so helping out your brother is what i owe him for destroying his career.
Also by the way, acting suits him better than singing. If he tries, he can surely get into Spring. I heard that Spring has a habit of collecting tainted and wronged artists and then polishing them back to glory."

He kept nodding his head while I glanced at the top trends of the day. It was then that the question popped up in my mind.

"Han Min-Jae, who was the guy who brought me back yesterday? What's his name?" I asked in a completely clueless manner.