CH3: Stay Alive, Wen Wei Yi

<-------------------------------->

<--------------------------------->

Jung Se-Yun POV :

Wen Wei Yi flashed a smiled and that was when we noticed the dark red laser light targeted on her. Seo-Jun yelled at her to move aside.

'But it was just too late...'

The bullet pierced through her shoulder as she tumbled backwards to the ground while her clothes started being dyed red.

I stood glued to my spot while Seo-Jun ran towards the stairs yelling at my direction.

"HELP HER! I'M GOING AFTER THE SHOOTER!" He screamed.

I nodded at him while moving towards her. Putting my hands on the wound, I tried my best to apply enough pressure to decrease the bleeding. She already seemed to have slipped into semi-conscious state with a special smile on her face. It wasn't anything like the ones I had seen on her photographs, it was melancholic and serene.

Wen Wei Yi looked at me sheepishly and then said in a low and calm tone, "Sunbae, you promised you would hold onto me before I fell." A low grunt, "Why would you, out of all people, not keep that promise?"

'Who was she even speaking about? Was she mistaking me for someone else?'

Before I could think more, the audible noise of ambulance sirens filled my ears.

'Seo-Jun must have called them.....'

I held onto my thoughts while increasing the pressure on the wound. Finally, the paramedics came into view.

'Just stay alive, Wen Wei Yi.....Stay alive...'

<-------------------------------->

<--------------------------------->

Kang Soo-Jin POV :