Chapter 3 ~ The start of school

Hello there.
The votes for kiyokei and kiyonami are almost equal. Wattpad as started to mess with me. It will suddenly show a error occurred.

Anyways as for kiyokei or kiyonami-
I have decided that I will make kei his girlfriend but will not focus much on romance in this story. Because I don't have any experience in it. When I was going to write a fluff piece my mind went blank and I had no idea on what to do. So I will keep the interaction with them minimum.

Kiyonami shippers don't worry I am going to make a few more fanfics. like

Depressedkouji- this will be a kiyonami fic.

And one fanfic where I will kill kei. (Yes, I am a sadist).

So please forgive me Honami shippers because as of now I can't make a kiyonami fic. I am going to read a lots of amourshipping fanfics and then I will get lots of idea to make a kiyonami fanfic.

In this fic even though kei is his girlfriend I am not going to keep her special. Honami will have the same screentime as kei or maybe even more.

And I don't have much idea of how to end this fic so please give me some.

Also this fic will be a short one.

_________________________________________

Kiyo-chan's POV~

"Its been a while t-rex kun, dragon boy and Alberto boy" Rokusuku greeted us.

He and Arisu were my childhood friends.
We knew eachother due to our father's connections. I had to deal with such a troublesome narcissist existence from the time I was a kid.

'Haa.... I already feel tired been around you'. I wanted to say but I stopped myself because you know why.
Over time he has become more narcissist instead of improving.
He has started calling himself a perfect existence.

"It sure has been blondie" I said in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes and Alberto nodded his head because we had met day before yesterday to watch a movie.

"*Cough* I am suffocating because a strong narcissist aura is near by." Kaku-chan said while fake coughing and trying to roast Rokusuku-chan but he was unfazed.

He combes his already combed hair and chuckled "fufufu this just shows how imperfect you are dragon boy. My perfect aura gives peace and tranquility to those who are not too imperfect. You are getting suffocated so that must mean you are not at all perfect, no?"
Rokusuku-chan smoothly insulted kaku-chan and then he signalled us towards the opposite side of the road from where we came.

There was a crowd of girls and in the center was the Prince of our school.
As they drew closer he noticed our gaze and waved.

"Good morning Kiyotaka-kun, Rokusuke-kun, Alberto-kun and dragon boy-san" he said while giving us a slight bow.

Albert just nodded while Rokusuku-chan started 'admiring' himself in his mirror and just spared a glance to hira-chan.

"Looks like a few people want to die on their first day" he siad while glancing at me and turning to hira-chan.