Chapter 8 ~

Don't read! Gotta redo this!

Hello~

So I am very happy. I have become a member of a very nice family on Wattpad. All of them are very nice.

I feel like I know them for years and they are very cool.

Anyways enjoy the chapter.

........ This is what I was originally going to say if I had posted it 12 days ago......

So here you go......

H-hello!

Uh..... Yeah this was supposed to be published a long time ago....... But I found something fun so I was immersed in it ......... I won't do this again. This chapter was supposed to be very long but I figured out that everyone will get bored reading a really long chappie. So I made it 5k. Sorry for making it short. There isn't much content but the next chap is coming once I release a chapter of broken.

And enjoy the awesome pic above!

Enjoy reading~

_________________________________________

Kiyo-chan's POV~

It was Tuesday. Yesterday a first year Gorilla had caused a commotion on the second year's floor. Apparently he was searching for me. I have already told Ichika, Sakurako and Takuya about this.

He has challenged me to a fight. How amusing~ He thinks he can beat me after confronting me yesterday.

If he really plans to fight and defeat me then he will need to bring all his men. But, that does not mean I will be defeated. It simply means that he will have to try his hardest.

And If he brings his lackeys with him then should I fight alone or should I fight with my friends?

Well I had said that I won't fight alone.

But should I enjoy alone or with everyone else?

I dunno. Housen knows that I have connection with Kaku-chan so he will surely bring a lot of people. If he doesn't than he is an idiot.

Well nothing to worry about. I will simply ask them. Today school's schedule was a little different. There were no club activities for today. We had the club fair for the first years. So the school changed the schedule of all the students.

We will have normal lectures till lunch break. The lunch break will be a little longer as the student council will prepare for the fair. After lunch break we will have the Club fair and the day will be finally over. All the club should have atleast 5 of their members for the club fair. The club's captain and vice captain will be recruiting while the other 3 members will be helping in the sign in and enrollment that will take place after the speeches.

During the club fair all the club captains should attend and try to recruit members for their own club. Well our club's budget will increase if we do that but our budget contains only books. We don't need any instruments or anything like that so the school sends us a form and we have to write the names of the book we would like to have in our club. Well we don't need instruments and we don't join tournaments so they only provide us with book while other clubs get money to buy instruments. Well it is not like they can enjoy the money for themselves.