Chapter 7~ Martial Gorilla

Hello there.

This link has all cote novels.

https://linktr.ee/Koyuki_Seri

The Gorilla arc will start here.

Enjoy reading.

_________________________________________

Kiyo-chan's POV~

Our school had started on Wednesday and the week was over. The week had been very unusual. Sakurako and Takuya were living with us and we four were hitting it off.

I had been caught in Sakurako's trap two times and had fell face first. I had given her a earful and she was not talking to me. Whenever I tried to initiate a conversation she would move away with a hmph.

Takuya and I had got more closer. We were wasting most of our time playing in my room and it was very fun. When I had come home on Thursday he had challenged me to spar with him to show that he had trained and got stronger than last time. He had indeed improved but it was not enough to beat me.

Ichika was.... well how do I put it..... The same as usual, I mean annoying.

I was going to be dressed as a girl in a few days.

School had been very eventful. I was enjoying it.

Horikita had stabbed me many times.

I was feeling elated seeing Honami-chan's thighs in my peripheral vision during the lectures. Honestly it is so plump that I want to go poke it.

Everyone in our group were like usual other than one person.

Hira-chan had changed. He had become a complete sadist and was not letting kaku-chan take even a single relaxed breath. We had asked him what triggered his sadism and he had replied that he saw an anime character who was just like him but a complete sadist so he also became a sadist. I had watched that anime with Takuya the next day and we were rolling on the ground with laughter. It was a very funny anime.

Our friend group had also went to pallete over the weekend.

In our club I was forced to become the captain by voting. Everyone had ganged up on me. Hiyori had become the vice captain or more like they had made her. She was so busy reading her book that they filled her name and took her sign on it. Poor Hiyori.
.
.
.

Today was Monday and we were walking to school. By we I mean me, Ichika, Takuya and Sakurako. I was having a usual chatter with Ichika and Takuya while Sakurako was silently walking.

Ichika and Takuya will be very popular within their year while Sakurako can be a loner. Tsubasa was also joining our school.

I had heard rumours that a delinquent named Housen was also joining our school. I didn't know what was the reason to make such a fuss over someone joining but then kaku-chan told me that Housen was a delinquent on the same level as him and his fighting power could be compared to that of Alberto.

This coming first years had some interesting students.

Ping!